Why I always do the proper paperwork.

UncleWillie

Lost and confused.
I went to pick up this
Screenshot_20230601_221852_Gallery.jpg

And it wound up like this.
Screenshot_20230601_231632_Chrome.jpg

Long story short:

Druggies tried to sell me a car at an abandoned house. Neighbor saw what was happening and let me know.

Cops asked asked if I ran it on the DMV database and I told them yes, but it hadn't been stolen yet.

Is that worth stealing or even reporting stolen. LOL

I had a co worker that his son was always strung out on drugs. One day he came home and all his Dewalt tools were gone. Druggie son sold them out from under him.

Another Co-worker his son broke into his house twice, stole a few watches, and tried to sell the car his dad had given him W/O a title.

Is that worth stealing or even reporting stolen. LOL
Evidently it was worth it to them. Once I put the Vin in the dmv system the car is my responsibility. When it would have been reported stolen by the owner the cops would have been hunting me down.
Another Co-worker his son broke into his house twice, stole a few watches, and tried to sell the car his dad had given him W/O a title.
A car at least 10 years old can be sold for scrap with no title, but you have.to do the paperwork.

My cousins brother came to her work and ask to borrow her car.She gave him the keys (which had her house keys too) and he used her van to steal her stuff.When he got done he returned the van like nothing happened.The neighbors didnt see a strange car at her house they saw hers.Pretty smart.

Back