Wicked tree truck

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.
I bet the guy that drives this loves his job!

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC. 828-779-2242.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386541812157.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386541812157.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 845
I saw that truck, or a very similar one working last week in Arden...thought the same thing!

They use those on the power lines around here to clean up. Lockers AND 4 wheel disc brakes. :driver:

We also had a helicopter flying around in some of the more remote places with a saw hanging under it. That was pretty cool!

I saw those two rigs at Lowes last week and thought about how bad ass they are. I would prefer a 4 door version and a camper on the back of it.

My buddy drives one of them. edward is his name on here. Sent him a text about this thread, maybe he'll post up some action shots for us. He tells me crazy stories. I always tell him he works for AssPlunger lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy drives one of them. edward is his name on here. Sent him a text about this thread, maybe he'll post up some action shots for us. He tells me crazy stories. I always tell him he works for AssPlunger lol

LOL

you should see the marsh buggies they use down on the coast. A couple of my buddies work for the company the power company hires to walk the lines and mark what trees for them to cut. they've got some pretty cool videos of them and of the Argos they get stuck. and the marsh buggy hauling ass around.

Those trucks still get stuck easy and the dozer i had on that job wouldnt pull them out unless i buried the tracks. Dang john deere

WIN!!! my buddy said is was pronounced "ashland" now i can tell him he is wrong!!

scared to death!!!!!

Unfortunately he said he had to sign a contract and is not allowed to share pics on any social media of their trucks in operation or he could loose his job. Guess that makes sense. He said when they see people taking pictures while working they have to stop what they are doing and what for the people to leave. Guess that's the world we live in since one can be sued for just about anything these days.

Unfortunately he said he had to sign a contract and is not allowed to share pics on any social media of their trucks in operation or he could loose his job. Guess that makes sense. He said when they see people taking pictures while working they have to stop what they are doing and what for the people to leave. Guess that's the world we live in since one can be sued for just about anything these days.

holy cow!!! on the days i was hung over i would call friends to come over to my job site and film me:cool:

scared to death!!!!!

My dad is bringing this monster home tomorrow. 70' boom, 58k gvwr.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386644531105.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386644531105.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 482
I've seen some crazy stuff up the power lines of Catfish Lake Rd. Go-Tracks, 4x4 line trucks, skidder style tree trimmers, big 4x4 tractors mowing all the power lines, and BIG tracked Bombardier rigs. We have several power line contractors around here and I see Asplundh trucks on the regular, thought most are still orange.

Highest I've ever been up is a 120 ft boom. Lemme tell you, that's kinda scary. You can see a lot of cool shit though!

My buddy has one with a 90' boom. 6 wheel drive, 400 Cummins and auto tranny. It is a beast!

PLAN YOUR NEXT RIDE @ THE FLATS 828-442-7932

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386680718645.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386680718645.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 432
He'll with that boom stuff back in the day I worked for an electrician that had a worn out boom truck and I was always the sucker that got stuck changing light bulbs in parking lots.
Now I pay one of the kids to go up the ladder just to change the light bulbs in the shop.

BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC. 828-779-2242.

it's funny that this got posted yesterday. i live with power lines as property lines on both sides of my property. i get home yesterday and there is one of those trucks parked at the end of my drive. they came to clear the power line and will probably leave it parked there for a day or two.

it's funny that this got posted yesterday. i live with power lines as property lines on both sides of my property. i get home yesterday and there is one of those trucks parked at the end of my drive. they came to clear the power line and will probably leave it parked there for a day or two.

Think they will leave you the keys so you can try it out? ;)

I have keys to fit most equipment anybody leaves around here....not that I should....but I do. I've probably got enough keys to fill up a 5 gallon bucket

Back