WJ - 35s & new rear bumper

StrokedWJ

Been slowly building up my jeep for several years. Its finally reached by goals, 35" tires, locked front and rear, front and rear bumpers, and a winch. I think the only thing still untouched is the transmission which is probably a ticking time bomb with the stroker and 35's. Been doing a lot of work on it recently, now its time to get it outta the driveway and on the trails!
Specs:
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.5L stroker, 4.56 gears, D-30 with lock-rite, Ford 9" with Strange N case and Detroit, KOR sliders, 4" lift, custom LA's, ARB bumper with warn xd9000i, home-made rear bumper, 35x12.50 Maxxis Treps
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v366_rradford9_20101121170338.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v366_rradford9_Jeep_20parts_DSCF3300.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v366_rradford9_Jeep_20parts_DSCF3305.jpg

Thats a sweet rear bumper. Saw this at the ECORS race at the flats, very nice.

Thanks. Chris, looking forward to wheeling with you in the grand again! The 35's are still rubbing a little bit in the front, I might have to throw the BB on top.

Nice looking Jeep, I bet that thing can flex out pretty well. How are those tires driving around town? I'm looking to get some 35's for my truck, wondering how the mileage and handling is? Thanks,

I like the tires. They're surprisingly quiet and really smooth on the hwy. I've got about 10 oz of airsoft pellets in each. It'd be pretty damn hard to beat the price that Brandon at Rides was selling them for too!

Back