wow I love where Jeep is going with this

Deuce 40s

The all new Jeep Compass looks really cool! It would look even better with a big luggage rack and lighted running boards.
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/09/2007-jeep-compass-official-specs-and-photos/
ai40.photobucket.com_albums_e250_Deuce40s_jeepcompass.jpg

Our wives gotta drive something...And there is speculation that it might come in a diesel...That would make it a great replacement for her RAV4 that is getting long in the tooth...I think it's great that Jeep is going after more market share...They have been very clear that the Compass and the Patriot will not be "Trail Rated", therefore they should be good for the road...and put my wife in the size vehicle she wants to be in, have the features she wants, the road manners she needs and the Heep name I want...If she want's to go off road...I've got the YJ and the C104...

Reminds me of a Pontiac Aztec.. which isn't saying much.

ai40.photobucket.com_albums_e250_Deuce40s_jeepcompass.jpg

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 355
It should come pre-stickered with pink triangles and rainbows. Like this: :gay:

That aztec looks more trail rated. I almost want to say I'd rather drive an H2

Hey, did everyone hear Jeep is recalling almost every Liberty EVER made? What a peice of crap! And that new thing probably is too! They'll have to change that man sausage ad to include this thing!:flipoff2:

personally, I also like where they're going...

they're not replacing something with these new ones...just adding to the line...

good move to branch out into other areas...

Greg

bigwaylon said:

they're not replacing something with these new ones...just adding to the line...

Greg

Until cost cutting initiatives come along and everything ends up using the same parts. 4WD is an option in the new 4 door Wranglers. Ask Dr. Z....

bigwaylon said:
Greg

I was being facetious, but whatever floats your boat man is fine with me. I dont like it one bit. It just doesnt scream "Jeep". It's a friggin minivan for god's sake.

Jeep was one of a kind awhile back, but now they, as many have said already, are starting to look like everything else. Yes the Wrangler has its significance, but in my honest opinion, after chrysler took over, they threw offroad out the window. I love my cherokee, but its a 2000 and comes with problems, lots of electrical grimlins and a tranny that doesnt like to work a lot. Just my .02

Well, I read an article on them this spring saying they were. But I have not confirmed it from a reliable source. They go out of their way to NOT mention axle types or even lockers in the pdf, although they mention electronic swaybar disconnect.

J

Back