Wow, saw a bad wreck on I-40 today!!!

dontoe

I was riding up to Morganton today and saw a car flying through the air sideways, front end torn off, and landing with parts flying and tires smokin'. The ones behind it smokin' their tires and sliding everywhere!!! Got on the CB in time to slow some Truckers down, though one had his trailer locking up and the trailer tires bouncing and smokin'. Guess the people in the car got hurt, I could see them getting slammed around inside it. Right about the 124 mm, East bound.

dontoe said:
I was riding up to Morganton today and saw a car flying through the air sideways, front end torn off, and landing with parts flying and tires smokin'. The ones behind it smokin' their tires and sliding everywhere!!! Got on the CB in time to slow some Truckers down, though one had his trailer locking up and the trailer tires bouncing and smokin'. Guess the people in the car got hurt, I could see them getting slammed around inside it. Right about the 124 mm, East bound.
damn, didnt you phogtograph that fire near your house...you're a disaster magnet, don't be watching me 4-wheel :flipoff2:

Yeah, i saw you driving the other day and was going to wave, but after reading this, i am glad that I turned and went the other way.:flipoff2:

Actually, I was in the work truck and you wouldn't have known who was waving and honking.

Back