wtb scx10

Jimmytj

Looking my first crawler. I thing ive decided on the scx10 as I want to scale it after my tj? Is this the best choice? Anyone got one?

I built a replica of my TJ based off a scx10. I used a New Bright TJ Hard Body. Ill get a few pictures and post up if you want to see how it was done.

I'd love to see some pics I purchased my link material to do my rear links I'm comp cutting it so it doesn't have to be perfectly scale as my tj isn't comp cut but I want a longer wheel base. I'm really trying to figure out how to Mont the body and it sit as low as possible. I want mostly droop travel. I've already cut out the center console area.

Here's the replica of my TJ
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394762934.076126.jpg

I mounted the body to the sliders welded to the frame and to a crossmember in the rear.

Any more mounting pics ? What the wheel base? I was thinking of velcro body mounting

Here's my 1:1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 419
I've built and had em all. I got a body i"d sell if you want. I got loads of parts also. I can build you a complete replica if you wish. Tig welded cages bumpers frames and more. Give me a shout. I'm sure I can help you out.

Chris
336-971-0896

I have a scx10 honcho it come with Toyota body or jeep body been played with bout 5 times rtr with battery and charger if interested I can tex pic thanks 250.00 (336.596.169one)

Back