XJ Shackle Relocation Brackets by Liquid Iron Industries

We have built a strong reputation with our Leaf Spring Slider Boxes but we realize there are people still hesitant to try out such a crazy product. For those, we've developed the XJ Bolt-on Shackle Relocation Brackets. They've been around for a while with no complaints and have been through a rigorous R&D phase with substantial testing both on and off road.

The shackle angle on Jeep Cherokees suffers greatly after lift springs are installed. These 100% bolt in shackle relocation brackets move the shackle pivot bolt down and forward to cure the issue. Depending on the adjustment hole used, 0-2" of additional lift can be achieved. Users note significant increases in offroad ability, flex, and ride characteristics. They are made right here in the USA from domestic A-36 plate steel and CNC laser cut and jig welded for accuracy.

Kit Includes:

• Left Shackle Relocation Bracket
  • Right Shackle Relocation Bracket
  • XJ-SR Hardware Kit
  • LII Sticker

Order here:

http://www.liquidironindustries.com/product.php?productid=18231

Use Coupon Code "XJ10" for 10% off LII XJ components for Cherokee Forum Users!

aliquidironindustries_com_image_php_ac7fd52127d1b7bd6599b0e36a133726._.jpg

aliquidironindustries_com_image_php_63e76b3ccd3169581884901b1936f131._.jpg

aliquidironindustries_com_image_php_7db33cc0ddd205af186e1c51caca18fb._.jpg

HOW DO THEY ATTACH TO THE JEEP ? I WILL HAVE TO LOOK AT MINE WHEN I GET HOME , TO SEE HOW THE OLD ONES ARE ON . SO YOU PUT THEM IN THE STOCK LOCATION OF THE OLD ONES ? I HAVE NOTICED THAT IT LOOKS LIKE MY XJ SITS ALITTLE LOWER IN THE REAR THAN IN THE FRONT . LOOKS LIKE 1/2 TO AND INCH MAYBE . THE SPRINGS SEEM TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE STILL . SO I WAS THINKING THAT WHAT YOU SAID MAY BE THE PROBLEM . HOW MUCH ARE THEY ?

Back