Yellow flag on utility pole?

Andy J.

Doin’ it LIVE
Someone taped a yellow flag on the utility pole in my yard. What is this for? Is it a pole inspection marker?

IMG_9255.jpeg

Safespace for gay liberal Tesla drivers from up north and Cali. They are wanting their pole inspected for sure.

Can you get a clear picture of the branding on the pole?

Lower right corner of picture

I’ll take a better picture in the daylight tomorrow. Looked yellow to me in person, but it’s an orange/yellow light on the pole too.

There was a lot of activity at the drug house in the culdesac, so I was trying to snap the picture and get away from the road before one of those asshats blew through the neighborhood at full throttle on the way out. :mad:

Isn't that the flag you get before they pull the meter for not paying your power bill.
Nah, somebody called 811 and the guy they sent out marked it ALL the way to the lines.

They did that in Mount Holly months back, but I didn't pay it much attention. They have spent months in my area & near by areas, replacing poles with taller poles, & adding lines to them. If you guys recall I had questioned some of the colored lines, which are attached to the Line Puller machine. Tones of updates out here, & Hey, we got Fiber now [AT&T Internet]. The Dominion contract workers are leaving the phone & cable lines, on the Old poles, & they come back later & cut the tops off the old poles. Seems like useless labor, but whatever!

Back