Your Hot Dog Guy!

Lol what are you planning to charge for the stickers? Or maybe give them away with a 2 dog purchase? eh eh?

I'm up for trying some! I just sent you a PM, as there is going to be a huge Full Size Jeep invasion up there June 10-13. Should be 75-100 rigs all weekend, and they almost all eat dogs. Most folks are staying at the Biden Lake Group Camp. If you are available, should be a good weekend of dog sales :)

Haven't figured that out yet, haven't got them or paid for em either. I'll do me best to keep them lo since it is my advertisement and I am grateful that some would put them on their ride! We'll see, and I've been working on another challenge! This one will be a mental dexterity excercise! Problem solving ya might say. If too many figure it out we might do a timed thing, we'll see. wrangler00 I'm good with that as long as it's kool with club ya know, just a little respect for club rules.

FYI, Just got back from Meeting up with Terry and giving him his new Decals. He's o his way to URE now to set up. So stop in buy some dogs and some decals. I also did him a fresh run of "It's a Rock... Get over it!" decals in various colors.

If you need stickers die cut, mbalbritton is the man! Thanks Brant for a stand up job! And the colors....and also a silver! Not like tinfoil but sorta a brushed aluminum kinda. You nailed the design on the hot dog stickers also, sold several today and one guy stole one and stuck it on a black Cherokee with Border Patrol or something like that painted on the side of it with sharpies I think. Hot Dog Guy stickers are $2 and I hope ya like em. Blue, Green, Red, Orange, Black, Silver and Clear ( for those that can't decide!):flipoff2:

As I thought you would!

Back