Your list of most wanted vehicles...Just for fun

1- 69 boss 429 mustang im a chevy guy but this beast is awesome
2- a new 2015 chevy crew cab fir my dd so i dont have to drive my 83 crew cab every day thus allowing me to restore it with a 8.3cummins rtoo9513 and modern ltz interior
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417795445.991994.jpg
found this at the dealer last night its everything i want
3-81-93 dodge w250 crew cab short bed ill drop in a 5.9 and nv 5600

Im 24 and have already found my vehicles that i want and am trying to build them up these are the ones i cant afford to buy or cant find

I think some of you guys didn't read the first sentence of the first post.

^missed that one completely.

...in that case, making black truck be able to run 100mph in the 1/8th...

Shouldn't be too hard! Hamilton cam and more fuel/boost...maybe water/meth? Another turbo? 31x18.50 rear tires? :D

Also, I have my projects. I've got my old CUCV with the Cummins and NV4500 swap, I've got my Silverado with the 6.0 and SAS, and my 85 S10 is bone stock with a 2.5/4spd. The S10 is next on the chopping block...eventually. It's getting the 4.8 from the Silverado, two turbos of some sort, a nice custom grind cam, and some rod bolts/head studs. Shooting for 800ish HP on 18-20lbs of boost. I might surprise myself and come in way higher than that, but we'll see. Still can't decide if I want to run a 6 speed or an automatic. Probably a worked over 4L80E and it'll be the only automatic in my bunch. It'll definitely be a sleeper and I plan to hurt some feelings with it :flipoff2: The best part is, it should be a pretty inexpensive build when you consider horsepower per dollar.

I had everything for mine. 5.3, s480, tick cam. Just needed a roller fox coupe. Turned around and sold it all. Oh well.

@Hurley If my K30 was automatic, it'd be freaking quick! I'm pushing 56lbs with a 62/71/14, 7x.011 SAC injectors, some pump tweaks, 3" intercooler piping, and a 181/210 Hamilton cam. I've been wanting to swap in an Allison and put the NV4500 in my Silverado, but I don't have the money to afford a controller for the trans or the adapters!

Willys MB or CJ-2A
Land Rover Series 1
Toyota FJ45
Dodge M51 Power Wagon
IH R-line 4x4 Pickup
Another 2001 Nissan Frontier, a crew cab this time and mostly stock but with the VK56DE from a Titan.

I'd like to find an old 40's to 50's 1.5 or 2 ton truck. Build a nice flat bed for it and put a modern drive train in it and use that sucker like it was back in the day.
Chevrolet Flatbed Truck.jpg

Always wanted a 70 Trans Am, want to make a road course car with all modern style suspension and drive-train. A CJ5 to mess with is on the list as well as a simple Toyota pickup.

Back