Youtube of the day

WARNING!: Graphic leg fail on the leg press.

WARNING!: Graphic leg fail on the leg press.

Yeah that didn't end well. Also, it really bugs me when people do that 1/2 travel leg press with more weight than they are capable of. Just yesterday I was doing sets with 3 plates per side full stroke. A lady comes up on the one beside me, puts 4 plates on, and goes from the loading stop to full extended legs, which couldn't have been more than 5-6". You could feel the smug look she had because she was doing more than me. :shaking:

Yeah that didn't end well. Also, it really bugs me when people do that 1/2 travel leg press with more weight than they are capable of. Just yesterday I was doing sets with 3 plates per side full stroke. A lady comes up on the one beside me, puts 4 plates on, and goes from the loading stop to full extended legs, which couldn't have been more than 5-6". You could feel the smug look she had because she was doing more than me. :shaking:

Yep, I see that kind of behavior in the gym all the time. There is a guy at my work who will put 3.5 plates on each side of the smith machine and squat down about 3", LOL.

As Dom Mazzetti says, "You can be half of a lot of things in life, but don't be a half repper".

Good God delmonte. I ain't standing anywhere near that! Especially I think it was #3 in the room below deck with the tail whipping around.

Badass dude right here. But always carry something that goes bang or at least something sharp at all times. You could be jumped by a mountain lion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From what I remember the cat he killed was around 40 pounds. I am in no way saying that size animal couldn't cause you great harm, but I doubt it would have turned out the same with a full grown (100 plus pounds) cat......

From what I remember the cat he killed was around 40 pounds. I am in no way saying that size animal couldn't cause you great harm, but I doubt it would have turned out the same with a full grown (100 plus pounds) cat......
Yeah he ain't no Buffalo Jones, a 100 lb kitty would've turned him into cat food lol. [emoji23].

Speaking of tough cougars.... Uuuuh, I mean pussys, damnit... fuck it, just watch.

I don't understand what's happening, so I would need to investigate further...

Last edited:
the campaign season is upon us...checking out old reenactment videos and this is one of the better ones. Allways a good fight about 18 miles from my front door. They can hear the cannon fire here if it's a calm day.

Tip: If you work in a bucket truck, make sure you are taller than traffic: (last week in Houston)

Back