Youtube of the day

Dylan, I thought that was you in there with Robbie! :D I Know where that's at! Wonder If it was a Sunday, with the other businesses closed? And the first part of that looked like the public street. Wowzzer, wish my CJ rode that smooth. It's only what $40K, on suspension?:burnout:

Last edited:
About 250 yards of public street and culdesac in commercial district, the rest is his back parking lot with a mini SST truck practice course. It's not a very large area.

So what you are sayig is we need to start importing praying mantis by the millions to fight the murder hornet.

This sounds like a "Once was a girl who swallowed a fly" beginning

So what you are sayig is we need to start importing praying mantis by the millions to fight the murder hornet.

This sounds like a "Once was a girl who swallowed a fly" beginning
I doubt the “murder hornet” is going to much more than a media frenzy flash

Nature will take care as it always has, it just may not include us in the end

him too...
I used to catch and keep praying Mantises as a child. Id feed them grasshoppers and moths. I once put a green anole in a large pickle jar that I thought was empty cept for some foliage I had put in it. When I checked on it a few hours later, it had succumbed to some very nasty head trauma. The bloody praying mantis ate well that day. He was a big one.

Back