ZJ owner here

iwinuluz

hello all i usually hang around NAGCA forum . I was put onto this forum by Alex from Carolina Truggies (long time friend). Hope to get to know everyone . I have a 1993 ZJ 4.0L with 2.25" BB Gabriel Max Control Shocks, and 31x11.50x15 Super swampers . heres a pic of my beast in the works

thanks for your time and interest .

- Jason

ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d71_IWINULUZ_Jeep_20Off_20Roading_Image004.jpg

yeah have tons of plans just have to get the money to fund them lol .

i have been thinking about doing a 6.5" lift and some trail ready front and rear bumpers

front and rear winches

and other crazy stuff.

im going more for the "toughness" factor than anything, i dont usually rock climb if anything im into mudding and trying to get stuck and unstuck for fun.

Welcome! Nice ZJ by the way, I have the white YJ at thats up at Alex's right now, Ill probably see ya up there sometime (im up there alot). Anyhow,welcome to the forum!

thanks for the warm welcome. yeah i stop by Alex's place ever so often and talk crap to him, makes me feel better as a person LOL

i feel ya on the "more plans than money" thing. welcome to the board.

Is that Project Auto Salon in the background? If so I remember you from waayyy back in the day. Welcome to the board man. Nice ZJ...now get out the sawzall and start cutting

yes i ran project auto salon , we recently had to shut the shop down due to my business partner getting diagnosed with leukemia. i shut it down about a month and half ago now . i miss it but life goes on .

Welcome man, we can always use more ZJ owners around here. I've got 2 myself. My 96 that's lifted 5.5 with 32's and some other junk, and then my 95 5 speed for a dd.

I just got one too welcome to the group!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v214_nhodierne_MVC_004F_18.jpg

im thinking about doing the IRO 6.5" long arm kit when they release it and if im still not happy ill put my 2.25" spacers ontop of that . yeah i know im nuts.

6.5 is plenty high. cut the fenders and throw 35s on. low, stable, big tires. the perfect combo.

Another ZJ owner here!
ai516.photobucket.com_albums_u323_BigClay_ZJ_Jeepnodoors.jpg

Back