[Sep 25, 2014] 28th Annual SFWDA Dixie Run (Sparta, TN)

:bounce:2 WEEKS!!:bounce:

I hope to be going just called atlas tcase has been there since Wed and no word yet. HMMMMMMM

Well looks like a no go they haven't started on the case yet plus going to be a $800-1k bill

I have a 4.5 hour drive. Haven't decided on getting there late Thursday or early Friday.

Is there a specific campsite to go to?

Go through the gate at GMP.
Turn right. Look for a bunch people who look like me.
Hope you like a bunch of people who are cool as hell.
Da Hood is where its at.

Well how many people is going to be rolling up with us Thursday morning
Are there any pretty little mud puddles that i splash through in my Pontiac Fiero @ GMP?

Man, you guys are already loaded up!

I just finished putting a radiator and fan in today. Took a few hot laps to find out I'm running hot and rear pinion seal is bad.

Yall don't take offense if you see a silver cummins pass you headed westbound, I have a bit of a lead foot;) Just got home last night from wheeling 600miles away and i'm not even unloading the buggy before thursday:burnout:

SFWD site says no trailers in the camping area, no exceptions. :wtf: Isn't the whole valley turned into a "camping area" for this event? Or are they simply referring to the actual normal campground area? What are the people with enclosed/toy haulers supposed to do? Wish there was more info on this. I feel like the early birds may be forced to do something while there is room and once that fills up its a free for all???

I think the no campers rule is for up top. They don't usually mess with the hood. The sloped field just above where we camp usually gets the trailers.

The no trailers is the one you haul your rig on. Those have to be parked at the bottom either in the field at the entrance or the gravel lot. It was the same way last year. Campers don't generally have to be in that lot, but some people choose to setup there because it's fairly level. I have never seen them say anything to people with toy haulers or campers mounted to the trailer.

Last edited:
Back