NC Bro-lite build

Maybe suspend a bowling ball in the cab on s rope, acts as a pendulum for automatic screen bounce/clean

Maybe suspend a bowling ball in the cab on s rope, acts as a pendulum for automatic screen bounce/clean
Or you just keep a toilet plunger within reach, from the inside just reach out w/ the rubber end to push the thing off

Torc series boys use a screen so I would think it should work unless you go to small with the openings where it will want to gather on it.
Traxxas-Torc-Series-Joliet-2013_00002.jpg

So, this past weekend, I headed back to PA to get my second brolite racing fix. Time to test the new mods. 2 1/2 inch tj spring and a 410 geared rear. The springs work alot better than the stock ones and the rear gear makes the truck much quicker. Also..picked up a sponsor. Rick @ Trailtubes lives in PA, so I called and invited them out to the race. Turner out, he wanted to sponsor me and sticker up my truck! I said great!!
It was a double header weekend, which meant we'd have 4 races!
Race 1..I placed 2nd..
Race 2...my fuel pump died.= Dnf
Race 3...I was closing on the leader with 1 to go. I think I might have pushed it a little to hard into final turn. I rolled the truck completely over and back onto all 4s. Truck was still running so I grabbed a gear, and kept going. I didn't lose a spot..finished in 2nd.
Race 4..truck was running great, but looked like hammered shit, I finished 2nd yet again.

20160910_104327.jpg
20160911_121904.jpg

20161004_000224.png
20161003_235937.png
20161004_234005.png
Well..I brought it home, but not the win. I managed a fourth place finish out of 12 or so trucks. I ran the last few laps with a broken front shock shaft and a flat tire. Once again, I had a bad starting position (last) and that combined with a land rush start, meant I became a pinball before the 1st turn. I got hit from the rear and both sides. Ended up getting turned around and briefly hung up on another truck. I ran like hell trying to catch everybody, made a few passes and had one helluve good battle with the purple truck. But alas, the right front tire blew the bead and my goings got slow. I still had an absolute blast. We were jumping these trucks, hitting the whoops and curves, so hard, it was kinda unbelievable how much punishment these trucks can take.

Attachments

• 20161004_234854.png
    20161004_234854.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Back