NC Bro-lite build

Good job ole buddy! Good to hear its going good!

Oh...and on another note...

Goofy looking Twin I beam front suspensions!!:eek:
20161004_000224-png.229441

The 2017 Brolite season starts for me on May 13th. It'll be in West Sunbury PA. I plan to have go pro footage and plenty of pics. Thanks to pj @M&M Offroad for getting my sheet metal issues straightened out.
After last year's rollover in PA, the even more damage at the New York race, it was time for a new set of front fenders, bedsides, and a fresh hood. I doubt I'll paint it, but here it is.
20170420_085404.jpg
20170425_201542.jpg
20170425_201619.jpg

Had a little fun in PA at Rolling W. Ranch!
Finished 2nd in both races. The 1st place truck was nearly impossible to catch.
I found out he's running 488 gears in the rear, and I'm only 410. Not to worry, @WARRIORWELDING has my 8.8 with 488s going in. Actually planned to have it in the truck for this race, but life and work got in the way. I can tell you that 488 gears will really wake these trucks up. Thanks East Coast Gear Supply!

Enjoy this little on board video! I took us 3 wide off turn 1 into the 3 story ,blind entry,downhill jump. Twas exciting to say the least.

Last edited:
  1. I think the purple truck is running 373s. He's sorta over driving the corners and waiting to late to brake. Looks like he's faster and gaining into a corner, but in reality, it's just overdriving. He's a good guy and fun to race with, and it's really easy go overdrive while chasing.

I also need to thank @ncpartsguy for making the roadtrip with me. He's a great motivator,highway navigator, and ready to help in the pits in anyway needed. Pretty good cook too. Made for a great trip. Thanks Holt!

Back