100 pushups a day in May Challenge

VortecJeep

Powered by Uranium-235
The “what have you done for your health today” thread has a lot of nc4x4’ers staying motivated. So here is a challenge everyone can do.

100 pushups every day during the month of May.
You don’t have to do them all at once. You can spread it out all thru the day. I promise you will see a difference at the end of the month.

Even if you haven’t worked out in years, jump in and give it a shot. Even if you can’t do all 100 every day, do what you can, post up in this thread, and let your buddies on here encourage you on.

So, if you’re in, post up in this thread each day and let us know when you completed your 100 for that day. Encourage each other, and have fun.

7, but I started late today :p

What the heck. I’m in.
I can guarantee I won’t do them at once! I’ll start tomorrow morning with ten when I get up and ten more before I leave...

I got back into it about a week ago. I do 100 every night before bed. I do 25 push-ups, 25 air squats, and 25 of some form of abs for 4 rounds. I’ve also been trying to do something during the day, but that doesn’t always happen. Managed to squeeze in something this morning. 1 minute on the punching bag, and 100 jump ropes for 4 rounds. I always work out when the weather gets warm. I get lazy come fall/winter. I’m a solar powered warm weather guy. Hope to keep my motivation through the summer at least.

Alright. Im game to give er hell. Probably wont make 100/day, but Ill do what I can. Mark 15 for today.

You guys are assholes. Haven't done a pushup in years.

Just knocked out 125 between dinner an now. I'm sure I'll be sore doing them tomorrow...and it will probably only be 100.

I'm in.

I should have checked in last night when I was done, but I didn't have time to go online. :rolleyes: So I'll be using the "shot behind method" I suppose? Anyway, day one done (last night). My daughter thought I was playing a new game of peekaboo with her. I got mine in 5 sets of 20 while we were playing yesterday afternoon. Since I haven't pushed that much in years, I'll admit. That last 10 or 12 were some work to keep good form. And just to keep the moto up, +1 for the Commandant, one for the Corps, one for Chesty Puller... :smokin:

Ain't done yet today though. I've got 3 sets of 20 in this morning. So far, I've learned my shoulders have gotten terribly weak over the years...hopefully this challenge will remedy that situation.

Last edited:
Man I hope y’all are doing correct pushups, chest to the floor, back perfectly straight, and lock out those elbows. If you’re gonna do it, excel in form. Break it up into more sets if needed. None of that head bobbing crap. I’ll do mine for day numero dose here in a min.

Back