12 Days 2023 Winners Thread

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator

Day 1:

Tonight's winner will receive Father's Old Fashion Breakfast Bag!
FOFB_2048x.jpg
This gift includes: 1 pkg Father's Center & End Sliced Country Ham, 1 lb. Father's Hickory Smoked Country Bacon, and a 5.5 oz package of Weisenberger Biscuit Mix. Father's Old Fashion Breakfast Bag features our finest cured award winning meats smoked over smoldering hickory the old time way! Enjoy down on the farm breakfast; the perfect start to any day!

Tonight's winner is... post
#97 @Susan5679 !

We will also be donating $25 to Susan's chosen charity.

Day 2:

Tonight's winner will receive a Buggy Bag from Tobacco Road 4-Wheel Drive!
FA340D55-A3C0-4839-B445-F1BB6D69CF6C.jpeg
This spiderwebshade buggy bag is a great solution for offroaders looking for exterior-mounted storage space. Perfect for trash, trail gear, or anything you want with you but not inside the rig! Super durable and easy to clean, this mesh bag is great for function and flare!

#17 @JNO !

We will also be donating $25 to Josh's chosen charity.

Day 3:

Tonight's winner will receive a 1296 Homestead Sampler!
1296 Homestead.JPG
The Whitener family specializes in farm fresh eggs and pasture-raised poultry!

#85 @BIGWOODY !

We will also be donating $25 to Greg's chosen charity.

Last edited:

Day 4:

Tonight's winner will receive a Kershaw Leek Spring Assisted Folding Knife!
kershaw.JPG
The Kershaw Leek might just be your new favorite EDC. Not too big, not too small, the 3-inch blade and slim design make it capable of fulfilling a wide range of cutting tasks. Made in the USA!

#106 @Foxracin !

We will also be donating $25 to Trevor's chosen charity.

Day 5:

Tonight's winner will receive a Streamlight Wedge XT EDC Flashlight!
streamlight.JPG
The ultra-compact Streamlight Wedge XT features an aluminum allow case that is water and impact-resistant. This USB-C rechargeable flashlight balances durability with performance in two lighting modes; 500 lumens for 2 hours or 50 lumens for 11 hours!

#25 @LBarr2002 !

We will also be donating $25 to Lawrence's chosen charity.

Day 6:

Tonight's winner will receive an Adjustable Cable Tie Gun and a 298-piece First Aid kit!
First Aid.jpg81VGbRwmZDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Designed for automatic tensioning and trimming of cable ties, made from glass-fibre reinforced polyamide construction to be light and strong. Endorsed by David Freiburger, need we say more! Physician-recommended supplies in an easy-to-tote fabric case with clear pockets to keep things organized and easy to locate!

#47 @amcjeepman !

We'll also donate $25 to the charity James nominated!

Last edited:

Day 7:

Tonight's prize is the Phillip Talton Recovery Kit, containing the essentials for a weekend on the trails!

7182ZbDY+AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg81fNSyWjMZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg51eNmAKJmyL._AC_SL1098_.jpgtillamook.JPG
  • A Solar-powered LED lantern - Rugged, perfect for camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, fishing, paddle boarding and more. Rechargeable, durable, and waterproof!
  • A 3" x 15' Tree Saver Recovery Strap - Reflective loops make night recovery easier, 30,000 lbs/13,607 kg rating!
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
  • And really good beef jerky!
Tonight's winner is... post #87 @NCJeeplover !

We'll also donate $25 to Gavin's nominated charity!

Day 8:

Tonight's prize is a Hi-Lift Jack!
61XfA7W-CiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
The Hi-Lift all-cast jack is the original power tool! Constructed with cast iron components for ultimate strength and durability.

#13 @StretchASU !

We'll also donate $25 to Chris's charity!

Day 9:

Tonight's prize is an Annual Land Use Permit for Windrock Park in Oliver Springs, Tennessee!

WindrockLogoSponsor.png
Windrock Park is 73,000 acres of off-road excitement. The trails accommodate all types of vehicles from ATVs, SxSs, dirt bikes, mountain bikes, Jeeps/4x4s, buggies and trucks. We are the LARGEST privately owned riding area in the country.

#62 @Andy J. !

We'll also donate $25 to Andy's charity!

Last edited:

Day 10:

Tonight's prize is an Annual Pass to Good Evening Ranch in Canvas, West Virginia!

GRE.JPG
Rolling across 400 acres, The Good Evening Ranch offers cabins, campsites, a banquet hall, horse boarding, covered arena, indoor riding arena and off road trails. For the Off Road enthusiast, our Mild to Wild trails offer something for everyone! From Stock 4X4ā€™s to Built Buggies and even Rock Bouncers, our trails offer all levels of difficulty and lots of places for you to stop and watch the action!

#64 @k5-1402 !

We'll also donate $25 to Michael's charity!

Day 11

Tonight's prize is a Smittybilt Air Compressor!!

71EhU2MY32L._SL1500_.jpg
This high performance air compressor will have you from the trails to the highway in a hurry!

#29 @jeepyjman !

We'll also donate $25 to John's favorite charity!

Day 12

Tonight's prize is a Pelican Backpack Cooler!!

pelican-soft-backpack-cooler-tan.jpg
The Pelican Dayventure Backpack Cooler was uniquely designed with versatility in mind. This rugged, yet lightweight backpack cooler features dual insulated storage compartments. The bottom is a dedicated cooler compartment which features a leak resistant zipper, keeps your ice all day long (performs best when used with a Pelican Ice Pack) and perfectly fits a 6 pack of cans. With a wide roll-top opening, and light insulation, the top section can be used as an additional cooler compartment, or for separated dry storage. The water-resistant, durable, tear-proof outer shell is combined with a compression molded base which enables the backpack to stand on its own. With ergonomic padded shoulder straps and a rubberized carry handle, this backpack cooler is both easy and comfortable to carry with you on all your Dayventures.

#74 @GONOVRIT !

We'll also donate $50 to Josh's favorite charity!

Last edited:

Day 1:

View attachment 408612
This gift includes: 1 pkg Father's Center & End Sliced Country Ham, 1 lb. Father's Hickory Smoked Country Bacon, and a 5.5 oz package of Weisenberger Biscuit Mix. Father's Old Fashion Breakfast Bag features our finest cured award winning meats smoked over smoldering hickory the old time way! Enjoy down on the farm breakfast; the perfect start to any day!

#97 @Susan5679 !

We will also be donating $25 to Susan's chosen
charity.

Thatā€™s so awesome! I love some good breakfast. @Paul better be getting ready to cook! On a serious note, the donation means a lot. My dad grew up there. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

Day 1:

View attachment 408612

#97 @Susan5679 !

Day 2:

Tonight's winner will receive a Buggy Bag from Tobacco Road 4-Wheel Drive!
View attachment 408686
This spiderwebshade buggy bag is a great solution for offroaders looking for exterior-mounted storage space. Perfect for trash, trail gear, or anything you want with you but not inside the rig! Super durable and easy to clean, this mesh bag is great for function and flare!

#17 @JNO !

We will also be donating $25 to Josh's chosen charity.

This is awesome, I appreciate it so much, I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and remember the true meaning of Christmas our lord and savior

I look forward to keeping up with this every year. I am always amazed that Shawn and Cyd are able to come up with such great prizes. I don't really keep up with it to see if I won, I always have hope, but, I know the odds are slim.

Day 5:

Tonight's winner will receive a Streamlight Wedge XT EDC Flashlight!
View attachment 408909
The ultra-compact Streamlight Wedge XT features an aluminum allow case that is water and impact-resistant. This USB-C rechargeable flashlight balances durability with performance in two lighting modes; 500 lumens for 2 hours or 50 lumens for 11 hours!

#25 @LBarr2002 !

We will also be donating $25 to Lawrence's chosen charity.
Dang, thatā€™s a sweet flashlight! I didnā€™t even know those existed! Congrats @LBarr2002! I wish I woulda won that.

Cool! I never win anything. Now I can put the high lift on the hood of the TJ like @braxton357 requested. Maybe I can get that tennis ball antenna and angry eyes in the next few years of this contest. šŸ¤£
I tried to offer a FabFours TJ Grumper for day 13 but it was rejected since the rules say 12 days :(

Back