12 Days 2023 Winners Thread

Day 10:

Tonight's prize is an Annual Pass to Good Evening Ranch in Canvas, West Virginia!

View attachment 409244
Rolling across 400 acres, The Good Evening Ranch offers cabins, campsites, a banquet hall, horse boarding, covered arena, indoor riding arena and off road trails. For the Off Road enthusiast, our Mild to Wild trails offer something for everyone! From Stock 4X4’s to Built Buggies and even Rock Bouncers, our trails offer all levels of difficulty and lots of places for you to stop and watch the action!

Tonight's winner is... post
#64 @k5-1402 !

We'll also donate $25 to Michael's charity!

Oh wow! Thank you! I love the ranch!

Congrats to all the losers too. This place wouldn’t be what it is without all these losers hanging around. :flipoff2:

Congratulations to all of this years winners. Thanks to everyone who donated to this and to Shawn and Cyd for doing it.

Merry Christmas y'all.

Thanks to @trailhugger and @shawn for doing this for another year and thank you to all the vendors who participated. It is a small thing during the Christmas season I look forward to each day seeing who won and what awesome gift they will receive. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and was able to spend time with family and friends!

If you haven't received a PM from me and are interested in receiving your prize, please send me a PM!

Back