12 Days of NC4x4 - THE WINNERS THREAD

that was just awesome, I can't believe the level of prizes. Thanks for the chance, thanks to all the vendors and supporters who made this possible.

I must say this was the best giveaway I have ever seen on any forums. Big props to all the vendors and NC4x4.

Only way to make it better was if I would have won something. lol

All I can say is....WOW!

I couldn't think of a better way to close out 2010......

Congrats to the big winner.....I'm not jealous @ all, those 35's wouldn't fit on my Focus anyway! J/K

You guys really outdid yourselves, my hat off to all who made this possible.

Thanks again for my disc brake kit, I'm looking forward to installing it.

This is why NC4x4 is the best. All the sponsors really out did themselves. Thanks so much guys; have a Merry Christmas!

Holy FREAKIN NO WAY!!!!! I've been watching the prizes being given away and have been amazed by the generosity of the vendors on this board, but never thought I'd be a winner. I can't say enough good things about NC4X4, it's members and vendors. I just don't know what to say right now. I've got goosebumps and am shaking as I type. Thanks to everyone and have a very Merry Christmas.

Brandon at Rides, amazing! That's all I can say.

Well I didn't win but there's always next year I guess. Those were some nice prizes. and those Trepadors look pretty good. They look alot like my old style MTR's. Mines getting wore and thought about getting something different. Does anyone know how these compare to MTR's?

Thanks for the chance at some great prizes. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Congrats to the winnners and thanks to the vendors and NC4X4!

I'm bumping this to thank Brandon at Rides and NC4X4 again for this great giveaway. Here's the new shoes.:driver:

ai31.photobucket.com_albums_c391_willness33_newshooz008.jpg

Will -- Check your PMs, pls.

UPS showed today with my BLING NC4x4 12 Days Of Christmas swag! A big thank you to Shawn & Cydney and Greg Slade of 4Wheel Parts in Raleigh for the hook up! Thanks also to ALL the vendors who made this a fun event for the NC4x4 community!

Back