12 Days of NC4x4 - THE WINNERS THREAD

wow

nice prize! that winchwould look good on my yota jeep grand ornew sami project. not to mention i had to find an air pump the other week at ure as i cut my new bfg on a rock and found out my spare was not holding air! great day lol

Yeah, Id love that winch, and the electric impact, and the bacon, and the synthetic rope, and the ecors tickets, and the ruffstuff gear, and the spicy sauce, and the 4x4cross swag, and shit, I love all of it. Definately the best vendors, and the best part is our vendors actually come out and wheel.

Congrats

Congrats JC/John
Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk the other week at the work day. CNC never made it to lunch. Figured you and I would talk there. Catch you next time.
Have a Happy Holdiays!!!!!!!! Grant says hello!

Thanks to all of Santas helpers(the vendors)....

Give Away is a great idea.

Congrats to rattlecanpaint, Day 11 winner!

Damn it man, this give away is just getting out of hand! Those seats are awesome! I've gotta agree with Dylan; I'm usually not the jealous type, but I look at those seats and think that they need to be in my rig! NC4x4's vendors are just the best, hands down.

Damn it man, this give away is just getting out of hand! Those seats are awesome! I've gotta agree with Dylan; I'm usually not the jealous type, but I look at those seats and think that they need to be in my rig! NC4x4's vendors are just the best, hands down.

I agree on all counts!!:beer:

dang, only one day left.... can we please keep this going NC4x4??!!?!?

ok...I did good. It has taken me to day 11 to finaly get jealous!

I didn't do so good :( This is insaaaane.

1 day left, pick me, pick me!!

Holy Granola!!!!! Thank you guys!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!

Congratulations to willness33!

Congrats to all the other winners.

Thanks again to all the Vendors for their ideas, contributions, and support. We couldn't have pulled this off without your help. Thanks to everybody for a great year.

I know I owe prizes to several folks. I'll get that sorted out next week. I guess I technically have 12 Days of Christmas to get them out to you. ;)

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Back