198 mph

wait was it 198 or 197? I mean, it matters.

So it sounds like dude did it,postedt he video, and THEN got caught .. .for posting the video.

I learned at a very young age, when you do something stupid, dont provide evidence of said stupid thing.
I am so thankful Facebook etc didn't exist until I was much older.
When I was a kid you either had to be busted in person, or wait a week for film to get developed. And then, there was only 1 copy ;-).

I am so thankful Facebook etc didn't exist until I was much older.
When I was a kid we got the "had to walk uphill both ways in 6ft of snow and 100 degree weather to school" hardship speech from elders. "They had it so hard"
Honestly watching my kids grow up in social media hell... they got it MUCH worse

Hey at least he was gettin up in the funny numbers as my dad would say. I hate it when I hear about a "high speed chase with speeds of nearly 90mph!" Thats a typical Tuesday morning on i485...

Also, factory speedos are typically quite optimistic since it helps perceived acceleration and MPG readings, so he was probably only going about 175, haha!

How does a 22y/o get a car like that?
Not quite the same but at 22 I had been working at the Ford dealer for 2 years already. And the 99 Mustang GT I had bought myself did hit 150 one day coming back from Rockingham drag strip. Just glad the trooper caught me coming out of the curve at 90 instead of going into it. So yea I can see a 22 y/o owning one, and being stupid enough to go that fast on a public highway, cause I was that stupid 22 y/o once.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

When I was a kid we got the "had to walk uphill both ways in 6ft of snow and 100 degree weather to school" hardship speech from elders. "They had it so hard"
Honestly watching my kids grow up in social media hell... they got it MUCH worse
I agree! I feel so bad for my daughter who has no idea the age in which she is growing up in. (gah I feel so old saying that)

I knew I was old when the first thing I thought was...I dont mind the driving 198...but for God's sake put both hands on the wheel. Things go bad in a hurry at that speed.

Is no one else dissapointed he didnt break 200? Dodge claims a top speed of 205 or so...

Also, factory speedos are typically quite optimistic since it runs the manufacuturers warranty out 10% sooner

FIFY

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Also, factory speedos are typically quite optimistic since it helps perceived acceleration and MPG readings, so he was probably only going about 175, haha!
Just think, at that kind of speed range, a small change in tire size could net a 15 mph difference.

Back