20 years of Nc4x4?

Mine says 60. Didnt think I was that OG. I think I joined freshman year of college in 02 when I met @HardTaco at NCSU.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine says 348. I'm not sure when I first joined but it was before 2005. I remember I first upgraded to the orange diamond when I won an upgraded membership at a CTB Fun Caravan at the Group Camp in Uwharrie in 2003 or 2004.

But all of these numbers are meaningless because they are from the re-register, and have nothing to do with the original join date.

Man, took me till August 2005 to get back here. I remember being here back in 2001-02ish for the first time. I was really wanting a K5 Blazer and ran into @thecarman on campus at NC State somehow and we got to be friends and he introduced me to NC4x4.

I'm old enough to remember having posted somewhere like this in HS in the late 90's but also old enough to not remember when or who or what. I was mostly posting on Pirate back then and reading here. Still kinda quiet. I dont post much I just read a lot.

I do remember a meet and greet in 08ish in Huntersville where someone brought their CJ on rockwells. That was a treat.

But all of these numbers are meaningless because they are from the re-register, and have nothing to do with the original join date.

True. I wish we had the original DB to build from, but that wasn't an option.

True. I wish we had the original DB to build from, but that wasn't an option.
Indeed. There was probably a lot of good tech that was lost in that era. That was back when people actually used to use the internet for tech stuff instead of memes and social networking.

That was back when people actually used to use the internet for tech stuff instead of memes and social networking.
latest

I remember finding this place from searching prior to the 05 shutdown, and then not making it back until Oct 05, likely from running into OG hardtaco at a ncsu party at an apartment complex of western ave.

Been here ever since.

Some of favorite days were 07ish and driving rickyb from Raleigh to DPG to wheel for the day, and driving back after folding the tailpipe on the YJ up.

That and getting schooled from Ron and Lee Agee on everything I didn’t understand, but I thought I did haha.

Met some incredible people and became friends/family with people from NC4X4.

That’s my favorite part, meeting all the great people off here, that I otherwise likely never would have.

Back