2010 M&M buggy build

I've been around some nice stuff in my past and I gotta say this is one of the nicest, cleanest, well engineered and executed builds I've seen. The hidden details and time spent will never be relayed to the people that see's this buggy. It was a PRIVELAGE to be a small part in helping PJ pull another piece of working art out of his thoughts and the vision to a complete finished dream. This buggy might be the new kid on the trails but it has a heritage in the beginning before the first tube was bent.Here's to ya,:beer:

ALL HAIL TO PJ! ALL HAIL TO PJ! You and Terry knocked a grand slam on that. That paint job will be schweeeeet with some mud thrown all over it!

Great job PJ.

Sweet rig, very nicely done!

Ah, very nice brotha' man, very nice.

It weighed in at 3600lbs today with fifty fifty distribution... i am very pleased. thanks for the comments. I would like to thank my understanding wife and especially the Hot dog guy (terry)for a lot of great help and ideas on this build could not have done it without out ya...

That was ...uhhhh...easy....

I cant wait to see this rig in person...

Totally speechless. Bad. Ass.

poser pics

CIMG0345.jpg

CIMG0347.jpg

CIMG0349.jpg

Amazing work, as always.

What a way to break-in a new build! Wish I could have been there! Congratulation's on your first win!

What did you win PJ?? Do tell!

1st place ECORS race with the rig in low range the whole race!!! Don't think it was as much the rig as it was the spotter though... Just kidding. Great job PJ.

New Shoes

I got some new shoes for Harlan... Thanks DOC...
CIMG0462.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

CIMG0465.jpg

Back