2010 Uwharrie May Jam: 4x4 Race, Mud Race, FREEROCK, Grudge & Tire-Sled Pull 28-30th

well I wont be there for the mud bog:shaking:. My transfer case blew to pieces on I95 on way home from Jeep Beach.:shaking: Jeep is at dealer in SC getting it replaced under warranty. I wont have it back till the 29th.

WHAT!

Performance off road isn't sponsoring WILSON OFF ROAD IS!!!!

We are proud to announce Performance Off-Road of Fayetteville, NC as the Sponsor for the Rock Crawl Competition of the 2010 Uwharrie May Jam!

They are also the headlining sponsor for Rob Usnik's King of The Hammers Buggy!

Call Billy and the staff at his shop for all your off-road needs!

PERFORMANCE OFF-ROAD
910-487-5964
594 S Reilly Rd, Ste 118, Fayetteville, NC 28314

Thanks,
Johnny Adams
www.uwharrieadventures.com
910-572-1614
johnny@uwharriestables.com

Performance off road isn't sponsoring WILSON OFF ROAD IS!!!!

Oh hell no! better get a mod to change it, heard you guys are bringing alot of trucks for the race. See you there:driver:

so I guess camping is out in the field for the weekend??

I haven't even gone throu my Bro's pics yet, tryin to get caught up on everything and making my laundry list of phone calls/getting throu my usual Prep for the coming weekend Monday Routine.

I'll try and get what I have up by the end of the day thou if I don't get distracted, I'd have to say thou the highlights off the top of my head have to be DJ Kerley skying out that Full Body Renegade Street Truck 52 foot off the Second hump in the mud race, Rob Usniks Half Pipe Style Launch/rollover during his Final Lap of the High Speed Race, and Shiloh in the 4x4cross Impala On Rockdubs Takin the Win in the Two Day Mud Race :smokin:

anyone out there have any pics of my rolled over 4runner? Here is a post rollover pic, everyone is ok and the truck still runs.
afarm5.static.flickr.com_4032_4661077181_9e3a3deaab_b.jpg

We even brought the pro entry fee in the High Speed Off-Road Race down and raised the payouts in the Pro Class! Over $4300 payouts just in the Pro class of the High Speed Race!

wow

Did you also catch the part about having to charge extra for things because of insurance regulations, unbelievable, like kids camping....awesome

The Gold Digger was getting it. He was the only guy I saw clearing the table top consistently.

pics

those are some nice pics, clarity at its best!!

now, who were the people that were videoing? i saw several camera's set up over the weekend.

jason

Back