2021: The TWELFTH Annual 12 Days of NC4x4 Entry Thread!

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
It's time for the annual 12 Days of NC4x4 giveaway!

It's been a looong March 2020, :lol: but we're grateful for our members and vendors and want to give something back for your support and participation, which makes the board the great place that it is.

With this being the twelfth year of 12 Days, we wanted to do something a little more special. Read below for this year's rules...

This is the entry thread for the 12 Days of NC4x4 for 2020.

Starting on Monday, December 13, 2021, at approximately 9pm, and continuing each day through Christmas Eve, we'll pick one entry from this thread as the day's winner. We'll announce the winner and the prize in a separate thread. This thread will stay open and new entries will be included in each night's drawing.

The Rules:

1. Post only once in this thread to enter.

2. Include in your one entry post the name of a charity or worthy cause you'd like to promote and support. As part of this year's drawings, we will do just that.

3. You can only win once. If you win on day two, you're out for the remaining days.

4. You must have been a member for at least 30 days to qualify. If you haven't been here for 30 days, you can still qualify by becoming an "orange blaze" or Vendor member.

With any luck, :lol: each day's prize will be bigger and better than what came before! Good luck to everybody, and thanks for your support!

Last edited:
In and on the first page šŸ¤˜, I'll go with Samaritans Purse as well.

Last edited:
In, and if I win, please support the F3 Afton Mount Afton Challenge.
Hereā€™s the website and brief description:

This years event is a fundraiser for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention services, which has impacted the Afton AO in a very personal way this past summer and obviously many more in our community at large. Thru the F3 Foundation, F3 Afton will donate funds raised for this event to the Cabarrus County Chapter of NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness.

Count me in. I'll provide a voice for the pooches (or kitties, why the hell not). In for the Humane Society of choice.

In, thanks to all for doing this again.

Baptist Children's Home of NC

In!
True Patriot

Thanks!

In and thank you to all the members on this board that give freely of their time, services, prayers and resources for others....I know I've read threads regarding various veterans groups on here so that's my first choice, if not, then another vote for Samaritan's Purse.

Back