...Time for Joy and Time for Cheer! (The 2020 12 Days Prize Thread)

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
Day 1:

A Taste of the West!

KF_WGB_SKU_Variety_Pack_3_laydown_1024x1024.jpg

100% All Natural, Grass-fed, and Delicious, tonight's prize is a taste of Wyoming Ranchers' best beef jerky! This Campfire Family Pack includes Honey Angus Beef Jerky, Wild Ginger Angus Beef Bites, Cowboy Hickory Smoked Angus Beef Sticks, and Original Jalapeño Angus Beef Sticks, to keep you truckin' while out on the trail!

The first day of 12 Days winner is... post #124 @YJJPWrangler !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Congrats to the winner! PM me, please!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!

Day 1:

A Taste of the West!

KF_WGB_SKU_Variety_Pack_3_laydown_1024x1024.jpg

100% All Natural, Grass-fed, and Delicious, tonight's prize is a taste of Wyoming Ranchers' best beef jerky! This Campfire Family Pack includes Honey Angus Beef Jerky, Wild Ginger Angus Beef Bites, Cowboy Hickory Smoked Angus Beef Sticks, and Original Jalapeño Angus Beef Sticks, to keep you truckin' while out on the trail!

The first day of 12 Days winner is... post #124 @YJJPWrangler !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2020 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Remember, the entry thread stays open for the duration of 12 Days, so there's still time to get in on the fun!
Congrats @YJJPWrangler !

Day 2:

Not Lost in the Woods!

Tonight's prize contains all the essentials for a weekend in the forest!
  • A Solar-powered LED camping lantern - Rugged outdoor lantern, perfect for camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, fishing, paddle boarding and more. Rechargeable, durable, and waterproof!
  • A 299-piece First Aid kit - physician-recommended supplies in an easy-to-tote fabric case (included)!
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
lantern.jpg
First Aid.jpg
shovel.jpg
The second day of 12 Days winner is... post #38 @obullfish !

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2021 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

Day 3:

Old Timey Tastey Morning!

CE677F80-791D-4043-938D-845331BA6489_1_201_a_1024x.jpg

Cured the Old Time Way Since 1840, tonight's prize is the Father's Old Time Favorites selection from Father's Country Hams. The Old Time Favorites includes 1 package Center & End Sliced Country Ham, 1 pound Biscuit Sliced Country Ham, 2 pounds Hickory Sliced Country bacon, 2 packages of Weisenberger Biscuit Mix and 1 jar of Kentucky-made Old Fashioned Jam.

The third day of 12 Days winner is... post #108 @jeepinmatt !

Day 3:

View attachment 333217

Cured the Old Time Way Since 1840, tonight's prize is the Father's Old Time Favorites selection from Father's Country Hams. The Old Time Favorites includes 1 package Center & End Sliced Country Ham, 1 pound Biscuit Sliced Country Ham, 2 pounds Hickory Sliced Country bacon, 2 packages of Weisenberger Biscuit Mix and 1 jar of Kentucky-made Old Fashioned Jam.

Tonight's winner will also receive a 2020 Uwharrie OHV annual pass, NC4x4 stickers, and a one-year NC4x4 Subscription!

I'd like to thank all my sponsors and fans who have supported me through the years and helped me get up here on the top step of the podium today. And also the people who make this event happen every year. I may have just renewed my annual NC4X4 pass, and I dont wheel any more, but I can sure as heck eat some pig!

Last edited:
Day 3:

View attachment 333217

One more thing...For all these years, my wife has thought NC4X4 was a waste of time. But look who's bringing home the bacon! :D

Day 4:

Trail Master!

Tonight's prize contains the essentials for a weekend on the trails! Your rig shouldn't leave home without them!
  • A Trasharoo Spare Tire Utility Bag - Pack in your firewood, pack out your garbage! Heavy duty stitching with beefy construction is built to last thousands of off-road miles and the bag features drain holes in the bottom, in case of unexpected leaks. X-strap design for added strength, fits tires from 29" to 40".
  • A Lifeline Aluminum Sport Utility Shovel - adjustable from 25 to 32", ideal for your car, truck, SUV, recreational vehicle, or snowmobile!
71mG5XJi6zL._AC_SL1280_.jpg
71LJosfRryL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The fourth day of 12 Days winner is... post #87 @willness33 !

I'm getting bad vibes about this winter. Cyd is handing out snow shovels like there's no tomorrow.

Back