2023 URE Veterans ride

Jason W.

Dysfunctional Veteran
Just to be known, the Mind overland charity, did a horrible job with the 2022 Veterans ride. They will no longer be any part of the ride in any way.

2023 Veterans ride will be conducted back to its originality, Mike Heath, Jason, Josh, Chris Cagle will conduct the event from here out with a focus on comradery and Brotherhood.

Camping, wheeling, comradery,, and fellowship as was allways done. Back to taking care of all vets the way it should be, by standing together.

Just to be known, the Mind overland charity, did a horrible job with the 2022 Veterans ride. They will no longer be any part of the ride in any way.

2023 Veterans ride will be conducted back to its originality, Mike Heath, Jason, Josh, Chris Cagle will conduct the event from here out with a focus on comradery and Brotherhood.

Camping, wheeling, comradery,, and fellowship as was allways done. Back to taking care of all vets the way it should be, by standing together.
Hell Yeah brother!

Wasn't able to make it for 2022 but all the ones I've been to in the past were a GREAT time. Sorry to hear last year didn't go as planned.

Wasn't able to make it for 2022 but all the ones I've been to in the past were a GREAT time. Sorry to hear last year didn't go as planned.
Every once in awhile it's interesting to see a dystopian version of a familiar event.

Luckily, @Jason W. And a few of the original crew saw the writing on the wall and threw one hell of a party out in the woods that weekend.

Glad to see it will be in good hands this year. If y'all need help, let me know.

Is it gonna have organized rides at the private properties and the Uwharrie trails?
Also, is it back to True Patriot?
I'd love to be of some service in getting this event back.

Back