2nd Annual 336 Jeeps Pilot Mtn Ride

obxbronco

Join 336 Jeeps for the 2nd Annual Pilot Mountain Benifit Ride!
Last year we had 25 jeeps join us for this fun ride and meet and greet.
We will meet at the Pilot Mountain Overlook on Hwy 52 Northbound between 8:30am and leaving out at 9:30am.
The Ride will be led up the mountain through Pilot Mtn State Park and back down to a large gathering area for photo opportunities.
The Ride will then be led into Mount Airy down Hwy 52 N. to Market Street where we will gather at Thirsty Souls for lunch and drinks if wanted. The Street will be shut down with craft vendors and there is also a second Brewery for drinks as well. Live music will be provided too
Fee is $20 a Jeep which will get you a comp ride decal. All proceeds will go to Heroes 1st Inc, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. www.heroes1stinc.com
Looking forward to seeing you all there... Warmer this time

When is said event? May help with attendance.

When is the ride? Is there a place to drop the tow rig and trailer as my jeep is not really highway friendly.

Also is there a Facebook group for the event?

Join 336 Jeeps for the 2nd Annual Pilot Mountain Benifit Ride!
Last year we had 25 jeeps join us for this fun ride and meet and greet.
We will meet at the Pilot Mountain Overlook on Hwy 52 Northbound between 8:30am and leaving out at 9:30am.
The Ride will be led up the mountain through Pilot Mtn State Park and back down to a large gathering area for photo opportunities.
The Ride will then be led into Mount Airy down Hwy 52 N. to Market Street where we will gather at Thirsty Souls for lunch and drinks if wanted. The Street will be shut down with craft vendors and there is also a second Brewery for drinks as well. Live music will be provided too
Fee is $20 a Jeep which will get you a comp ride decal. All proceeds will go to Heroes 1st Inc, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. www.heroes1stinc.com
Looking forward to seeing you all there... Warmer this time
:popcorn:

How do you know know there will be 336 Jeeps there? That sounds like a very precise quantity. :p

When is the ride? Is there a place to drop the tow rig and trailer as my jeep is not really highway friendly.

Also is there a Facebook group for the event?

Sorry just getting back to ya'll, we've been helping a USMC Vet and it's been like pulling teeth with the VA

@CasterTroy glad to see you have found your people
Screenshot_20210928-220318_Chrome.jpg

@CasterTroy glad to see you have found your people
View attachment 358316
LED light bar, Grumpycat grille cover, 20" ballah wheels, and a case of DUCKS are on order and should be here by tomorrow for the ride this weekend :rockon:

I'll pay my $20 and not think a thing about not all of the actual proceeds going to a charity, and "ride" with a bunch of cool folks so I can call myself a real Jeeper and be cool finally

LED light bar, Grumpycat grille cover, 20" ballah wheels, and a case of DUCKS are on order and should be here by tomorrow for the ride this weekend :rockon:

I'll pay my $20 and not think a thing about not all of the actual proceeds going to a charity, and "ride" with a bunch of cool folks so I can call myself a real Jeeper and be cool finally
When you said you were "in it for the pussy" I thought you meant something else, but your profile pic clears it up 👍

Back