3/13 GER ride

336wheeler

Hey guys I realize I’m not a CTB member but did want to let y’all know that myself and a few other rigs have rented a cabin @ GER for that Mar 11-13th weekend.

Hopefully we will run into each other - Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Good morning all! The GER ride will be my first with the Trailblazers. What do most people do as far as lodging? Camp or rent a cabin?
Cabin

But they expensive

There's a bath house with decent showers and shitters for camping. No sewer hookups for RV though but all WVa rest stops have shitter dumps

Mixed. Some rent a cabin, some camp. Call Amy at the ranch (304) 872-4900 to arrange either. If you have a tent, you don't need a RV site and can camp in the field near the RV's. If you have a RV, let Amy know you are with CTB as Ben reserved a block of 6 RV sites. I'm in a RV myself.

I'm still 50/50 if I'm going to make it, but I'll probably just tent camp as usual. After getting snowed on last year, it can't be any worse...... Right????? LOL

We will be finally making the trip and camping as well. This means I will have been on twice as many runs vs last year and it's only March! should be a lot better year!

Im hoping @CasterTroy will take me to cripple creek along with @IN2JEEPN @amcjeepman
Only after dinner, then we head over to the RV behind the barn where Bobby lets us sample 8-10 of his best jars...then we give it a good 30 minutes to kick in. Once the clock goes past midnight, we'll head down to cripple creek to make very poor choices :rockon:

Only after dinner, then we head over to the RV behind the barn where Bobby lets us sample 8-10 of his best jars...then we give it a good 30 minutes to kick in. Once the clock goes past midnight, we'll head down to cripple creek to make very poor choices :rockon:
I still giggle a little about the one yelling at each camper as he rode by in 20 degree weather.........LOL

Im hoping @CasterTroy will take me to cripple creek along with @IN2JEEPN @amcjeepman
Jeep wave from Cripple Creek 😉
36048.jpeg

I’m going to be stopping in on my way out west. Doubt my Jeep leaves the trailer at the ranch. I may need a seat. I’d be pissed to break here on way to Colorado and Utah.

I’ll be on the road with y’all tomorrow but I’m going to keep on driving toward Indiana. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend.
Hate we won’t get to see you, safe travels

Back