320 lb dude

R Q

Sitting in my work truck taking a break today and notice a nice guy with wife walk into the bank I'm beside and 5 other people flow in as he is holding the door. Three are slow moving..."people" who meant to move slow because a nice guy was holding the door, and the other two were an elderly couple who were not in the best of health. I kinda laughed at the nice guy for being nice but I would have done the exact same thing. Few minutes later I'm ready to get back to work but watching a good video and notice the older couple acting weird hugging beside their car. The nice guy comes over and starts hugging them too and bells and whistles start going off that this is not a "special" moment going on so I head over to help. Dude is falling out in the parking lot and nice guy goes back into bank to get a chair which was a good move. Nice guy's girl is on the phone calling 911 and I know the area and I am feeding her info as 320 lb dude is melting and we are trying to keep him upright.. WE COULD NOT MOVE THIS DUDE! Between his wife, nice guy, and me, we were doing all we could to try to get him to the chair but that was still 5" higher and it wasn't happening. We were pulling him all ways but finally forward and he steadied himself on my knee with his arm and it gave him enough leverage to use his arm to help us and to pick his ass up to get it to the chair, Ambulance finally got there and started all the procedures and wife said he's been coughing for a couple days... :shaking: I asked Nice guy and girl if they wanted clean wipes and disinfectant but they were being noble and said no. I def cleaned up immediately. I hope the big guy is okay.
I understand medical issues and weight struggles, I'm a bit overweight myself, but this dude was nothing but fat and had nothing to help us with until the right position emerged where he could help. I was worried that I was going to break his arm trying to lift him.
Just a story, not trying to make a big point.

Last edited:
Sitting in my work truck taking a break today and notice a nice guy with wife walk into the bank I'm beside and 5 other people flow in as he is holding the door. Three are slow moving..."people" who meant to move slow because a nice guy was holding the door, and the other two were an elderly couple who were not in the best of health. I kinda laughed at the nice guy for being nice but I would have done the exact same thing. Few minutes later I'm ready to get back to work but watching a good video and notice the older couple acting weird hugging beside their car. The nice guy comes over and starts hugging them too and bells and whistles start going off that this is not a "special" moment going on so I head over to help. Dude is falling out in the parking lot and nice guy goes back into bank to get a chair which was a good move. Nice guy's girl is on the phone calling 911 and I know the area and I am feeding her info as 320 lb dude is melting and we are trying to keep him upright.. WE COULD NOT MOVE THIS DUDE! Between his wife, nice guy, and me, we were doing all we could to try to get him to the chair but that was still 5" higher and it wasn't happening. We were pulling him all ways but finally forward and he steadied himself on my knee with his arm and it gave him enough leverage to use his arm to help us and to pick his ass up to get it to the chair, Ambulance finally got there and started all the procedures and wife said he's been coughing for a couple days... :shaking: I asked Nice guy and girl if they wanted clean wipes and disinfectant but they were being noble and said no. I def cleaned up immediately. I hope the big guy is okay.
I understand medical issues and weight struggles, I'm a bit overweight myself, but this dude was nothing but fat and had nothing to help us with until the right position emerged where he could help. I was worried that I was going to break his arm trying to lift him.
Just a story, not trying to make a big point.
It's real fun getting those folks out of crashed vehicles too. They don't balance on backboards too good either!

It's real fun getting those folks out of crashed vehicles too. They don't balance on backboards too good either!
Or out of doors when they won't fit through anymore. Or anywhere really.

We had a guy go down on a fire the other night (good guy and strong as an ox, just built like a house) and it took 5 of us to drag him. Granted, we had all been at it for over an hour by that point.

I feel attacked! :laughing:

All I can add is “dead” weight is a biotch and hate it every time I am dragging a deer out of the woods and trying to get it up and into the bed of my truck.

You a good dude @R Q

All I can add is “dead” weight is a biotch and hate it every time I am dragging a deer out of the woods and trying to get it up and into the bed of my truck.
thats why the real pro trick is to get it in the truck foirst and then shoot it

320..prior me feels attacked. Down around 218 these days.

Now my oldest....you are probably 100 lbs light...

I clock in about 347...my cousin is an EMT & she hits up the fire dept (if available) for people of my stature.

Even when I was 200, just after college, I was a lot to wrangle into ambulances & popo mobiles...not fighting.

320..prior me feels attacked. Down around 218 these days.

Now my oldest....you are probably 100 lbs light...
Damn dude. Congrats.

And that son of yours is a freakin beast

I was a lot to wrangle into ambulances & popo mobiles...not fighting.

I think you might have some stories to tell. Do McChickens suck?

I clock in about 347...my cousin is an EMT & she hits up the fire dept (if available) for people of my stature.

Even when I was 200, just after college, I was a lot to wrangle into ambulances & popo mobiles...not fighting.
I don't see how you fit in that Miata you are taller than me! :beer:

34994.jpeg

In between mustaches...

BTW, you made the same comment about me on the riding mower.
as well as....58 caddie, 72 suburban, 75 Buick Electra, the Popemobile....I mean...you totally set yourself up for that :laughing:

When Tanker went to FL he ran into a old worker that the shop he work at was close for good ... Found out a close friend had pass away....He was a giant just over 7' at 500 lb I was told he passed away at a truck stop,,, his wife comes back from paying the bill and he was gone.... I wondered how they got him out..

911 operater asked nice guys wife and 320# guys wife said 320 and 320# guy hollered out 317! :laughing:
Best line I ever heard
“How big a boy are ya?”

425 on the hoof
42 lbs on top of a lady
4 tons on any sumbitch that wants to find out

Back