4 Wheel Parts Charlotte - Opinions are like...

i had an issue. i ordered ps rockers for a yj, was on back order forever then when i received it. ups damaged the rockers and the box was trashed and rusted. a simple call and Ryan and his crew help me get with customer service to make a long story short. full refund and helped me get the part i needed. of course it wasn't their fault, ups dragged it across my driveway. these guys went beyond to help and resolve the issue. i have no problem with 4wheelparts. they are always helpful and make my experience easy to get the parts i need

i had an issue. i ordered ps rockers for a yj, was on back order forever then when i received it. ups damaged the rockers and the box was trashed and rusted. a simple call and Ryan and his crew help me get with customer service to make a long story short. full refund and helped me get the part i needed. of course it wasn't their fault, ups dragged it across my driveway. these guys went beyond to help and resolve the issue. i have no problem with 4wheelparts. they are always helpful and make my experience easy to get the parts i need
If ups can damage a set of rockers then I dont think I would want them anyway.
But I guess thats to be expected with left coast made parts.

Buckeye Performance Inc.
offroad fabrication
drivetrain/differential service
828-779-2242

Why bash a company when there is a mix up and they try to make it right?!?! If it was a repeated problem I could maybe see bringing it to light publicly, but dang this was only a once time. Looks like the OP got his panties in a wad and just wants something for nothing. I have ordered from 4 wheel and had a good interaction. It is a shame to tear a company down for a mistake, and even worse to do it after they tried to make it right! :eek: :wtf: Instead of complaining and bashing a company, you should help keep the wheeling community alive and united.

I have to say, I've never had anything but good experiences with 4WP in Charlotte. I recently bought a special order item, tried to install it and it wouldnt fit. I took it back and they gave me a full refund. I was expecting to pay shipping or restocking fee since I supplied the part number but they said no.

I have had 1 good and 1 bad transaction with 4WP and I chalk it up to normal business practice. Everyone makes a mistake now and then. I can't believe this thread has hit 3 pages...:poop:

To be fair the last time I bought anything significant from 4WP of Charlotte it was a set of 44" boggers for a Mud Truck back in...'04 maybe?

Seems like "some guy named" Kyle sold them to me and cut me a great deal. And when I went to pick them up "Some guy named" PJ...look at the receipt I had and said..."Uh I gotta get my manager I dont know what he did here or how he did it to sell you these at that price." "Boss..I think Kyle was smoking something when this guy bought these tires."

That ring a bell
@M&M Offroad or @72Rockcruiser ???

ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_icon_deadhorse1.gif

Back