88 Samurai Build

Sold it today. Jen and Joe enjoy!
Thank you - it was so nice to meet you today! I know it sucked to see it go but we're so grateful & excited to give it a new home ❤️

We'll definitely keep you guys posted on the progress!
20220501_165706.jpg
Snapchat-467119463.jpg

(30 miles from home & found out upper shock mounts were just tacked - oops! 😂)

Thank you - it was so nice to meet you today! I know it sucked to see it go but we're so grateful & excited to give it a new home ❤️

We'll definitely keep you guys posted on the progress!
View attachment 371917View attachment 371918
(30 miles from home & found out upper shock mounts were just tacked - oops! 😂)

That’s awesome! I saw this thing before and think it will make an awesome feeling hurter. Y’all just have to finish it!

On second thought, just drop it off with @Chris_Keziah and let him finish it while you finish the truck camper! 🤣

That’s awesome! I saw this thing before and think it will make an awesome feeling hurter. Y’all just have to finish it!

On second thought, just drop it off with @Chris_Keziah and let him finish it while you finish the truck camper! 🤣
@77GreenMachine we just need one good weekend to finish up the inside of the camper - sooo close! So, you & Lindsay can come on over & help 😂

We'll be keeping our other Sami at least until this beauty is ready to rock n roll...or just keeping it in general (still too soon for those big girl decisions).

Back