93 4dr 2.8 diesel SAS

claycity

i have started a club build truck. I pay for it all except the beer.
Ok 2KB has a project truck. Here is the start of it. I'm trying to keep it drivable cuz i still want to take it out on the club runs.
here is what one looks stock
awww.brian894x4.com_Waynes_Hilux_grassy_pic.jpg

Here is a before pic
IMAG014A.JPG

The truck came from the factory already a solid front axle.
2.8 diesel engine 5 spd and 430 gears.
Mods so far
4" leaf springs 488 diffs the front in a hi pinion both are welded
Sitting on 36 tsl
awww.2kboffroad.com_membersrides_albums_batchupload_truck_truck001.jpg

awww.2kboffroad.com_membersrides_albums_batchupload_truck_truck002.jpg

awww.2kboffroad.com_membersrides_albums_batchupload_truck_truck003.jpg

Here is the front corners cut out for the 36s
awww.2kboffroad.com_membersrides_albums_batchupload_truck_truck004.jpg

Looks like its going to be a nice rig when you are done. I'd like to have one that looked like the 'before' picture to have as a daily driver from now on...:driver:

<><Fish

Sweet rig. Is that thing from canada or what? Where did you find it?

ok not much on the truck its been raining a lot so been cleaning the junkyard (my yard). But i been thinking:D about the front 4 link. here is my ?. i see a lot of upper links come together on top of the axle in the middle, and the bottom run start out ward and met or angle in toward the back. can i flip this and will it work, have the lower links met at the middle of the axles and the upper ones do what the lower do normally this would give me more up travel and more clearance on the oil pan. what is the pros and cons of this

Will that thing have to be a trailer queen or is it possible for it to be street legal over there? I thought the rules for older cars in Japan were kinda crazy (seems to me their big businesses screw them worse than ours do us). Or, are you only able to wheel it on base?

J

Any plans on brining that thing back to the states? Proly be crazy expensive though.

Back