A Harlan to remember

I should have bought @Van-go Jeep. That thing looks like it works good. Then I would be wheeling instead of scratching my nuts while I stare at my Jeep on jack stands in my garage.

I should have bought @Van-go Jeep. That thing looks like it works good. Then I would be wheeling instead of scratching my nuts while I stare at my Jeep on jack stands in my garage.

It works incredibly well! In fact, I had already bought many of the parts and started collecting things to 3 link the front after this trip. But it worked so well on this trip I came to the conclusion that I don’t want to change a thing, it’s pointless to spend the money when it just flat out works like it does. Instead I am going to buy Corbeau XPs to make it safer and more comfy.

I’ll probably sell this Jeep in a couple years so it didn’t seem worth sinking a ton of money into it I won’t get back. If I knew for sure I was gonna keep it, I would start that process but the way it is now works great.

It is in fact a "trail cockroach"

Because apparently you CANNOT kill it

It will forever live on the rev limiter until one of the rods decide to remodel the block.

It’s funny in that video, when Joe is waiting for Derek to get over the ledge on Crawford’s Cry you can see and hear me in the distance bangin the rev limiter lol.

It will forever live on the rev limiter until one of the rods decide to remodel the block.

It’s funny in that video, when Joe is waiting for Derek to get over the ledge on Crawford’s Cry you can see and hear me in the distance bangin the rev limiter lol.
It is in fact a "trail cockroach"

Because apparently you CANNOT kill it
That old turd has lived through some beat downs for sure.
If you do sell it, hit me up. Wouldn’t mind having another rig. lol

that trailer is a great place to stay. we have tore apart several rigs in the "basement garage". thats also where we were staying at when we crashed the wedding in the yards across the railroad tracks from the trailer. I also LOL about the girl at the pay station because she has always been pregnant or just had a baby every time we go up there.

that trailer is a great place to stay. we have tore apart several rigs in the "basement garage". thats also where we were staying at when we crashed the wedding in the yards across the railroad tracks from the trailer. I also LOL about the girl at the pay station because she has always been pregnant or just had a baby every time we go up there.

Yeah we talked to dude about that wedding y’all crashed. He remembered y’all, and said he cooked a pig for that wedding.

We asked if we could pay him to cook us a pig next time we came up but he wasn’t interested, said it was a ton of work.

Ole girl at the pass has does look good despite being a baby producing machine.

Yeah we talked to dude about that wedding y’all crashed. He remembered y’all, and said he cooked a pig for that wedding.

We asked if we could pay him to cook us a pig next time we came up but he wasn’t interested, said it was a ton of work.

Ole girl at the pass has does look good despite being a baby producing machine.

Idk If him remembering us is a good thing or not but he is a cool guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m at AOP with most of the same crew.

Y’all want a story or nah?

There’s been a lot of broken shafts, we met the TN version of Tiger King, and took a really awesome tour of an off road shop somewhere in GA.

Well you are in the Chattanooga area and nothing surprises me anymore....

Close enough.

Duane

@cufor98 was cooking us dinner and @rcalexander105 wanted to go ride around and just look at some stuff for just a bit. @cufor98 said I could take his Jeep since mine was broke. I said I won’t hurt it, I’m just gonna cruise around and look at things, maybe watch some other folks. Maybe just scratch at something but nothing hard. I barrel rolled it 1.5 times with @D2320M in the passenger seat. This trip has really been something. o_O

Pretty crappy for a man to cook me dinner and lend me his Jeep and I just roll it. :driver:

Luckily, he had already flopped it early in the day, so he did get the first roll in his new Jeep :rockon:

@cufor98 was cooking us dinner and @rcalexander105 wanted to go ride around and just look at some stuff for just a bit. @cufor98 said I could take his Jeep since mine was broke. I said I won’t hurt it, I’m just gonna cruise around and look at things, maybe watch some other folks. Maybe just scratch at something but nothing hard. I barrel rolled it 1.5 times with @D2320M in the passenger seat. This trip has really been something. o_O

Pretty crappy for a man to cook me dinner and lend me his Jeep and I just roll it. :driver:

Luckily, he had already flopped it early in the day, so he did get the first roll in his new Jeep :rockon:
Pics or it didn't happen. Glad everyone is ok.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Pics or it didn't happen. Glad everyone is ok.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
IMG_20200517_182005_513.jpg

Back