And so it begins....

uploadfromtaptalk1336064516079.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1336064539131.jpg
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

That's awesome! I can't wait to see it again.

dam that is some nice work. i am kicking robby bobbys ass.

Impact Mount, very nice lol. Ofcourse Snappy will have the whole tool truck loaded into the back of this sob.

What? No plug welds for the tube inserts on the tire carrier??? :flipoff2:
ha ha ha.
Impact Mount, very nice lol. Ofcourse Snappy will have the whole tool truck loaded into the back of this sob.
Dude you wouldnt believe the tools he has. Everytime he comes by the shop he's got a truck full of goodies. Makes me wanna spend a lot more money on tools lol.

Leave my tool out of this!!! Thanks for post the rest of the pics, taptalk ws acting up earlier....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Very nice!

Simply amazing!!

Thanks guys! I think it kinda looks like the back of a polaris razor or something. Didn't really plan it that way but it turned out to. The rear lights were snappy's idea. I'm glad he came up with it!

I'm really enjoying this build. Very unique! Better invest in a force field to keep from un-prettying it. I think they are on Polyperformance's website, let me know if you need one. :D

Snappy and Chris, this thing is really looking good! I like the taillights, fenders and rear tire mount a lot, very creative. The best little ol' fab shop in Harrisburg is turning out some super nice work!:rockon:

I cannot say enough about Chris, we bounce ideas off each other until we came up with a solution. Most of the time it was all him, really alot of time it was the simple solutions that won out and looked the cleanest.... anyone wanting a work of art, please go see mars faab!!

Looks awesome.

I guess you won't be giving anyone a bump to get our of your way.

Chris, looking good man. I almost stopped by yesterday on the way back from sanford to see if yall were busting it on this thing. Working alot faster than myself!

Back