And so it begins....

uploadfromtaptalk1336858903361.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1336858928314.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1336858948225.jpg
We got alot done today even though the pics may not show it. Sway mounted, radio ant mounted, cage plates made and bolted in..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

After Snoopy hooked me up with those beastly Evolution Joints... I'm gonna' have to lighten up on him a little bit... NAWWWWW!:D
All kidding aside, he is putting a well thought out Jeep together and your work on it is outstanding! Cant wait to get the Scout in there and start getting busy with it. Snap came by the house and the first thing he said was, Oh! Thats a little Scout! Well, yeah, I told you it was a 1966.o_O I aint trying to race one of those battleship Scouts!

I said "If" you wad it up. There is a good chance the wheels and tires will survive... Just sayin':burnout:

I am glad Cyndey showed up... This post was getting kinda' scroungey, it needed a little class!:)

Skid done and tank mount started!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337206149588.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337206149588.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 318
  • uploadfromtaptalk1337206163075.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337206163075.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 305
hey guys, on the skid plate, are you adding a piece to each side to bolt to the factory holes in the frame too? or is that complete? reasoning? looks great! i'm just curious as I'm trying to figure out how to do the skid plate on my build.

Nope that's it. It completely protects everything underneath that it needs and simply attaches with 4 bolts. The crossmembers it attaches to are 2" .250 wall tube so I don't think it'll bend to easy. Simple and effective was the plan.

Nope that's it. It completely protects everything underneath that it needs and simply attaches with 4 bolts. The crossmembers it attaches to are 2" .250 wall tube so I don't think it'll bend to easy. Simple and effective was the plan.

Awesome! It looks tough for sure. It looked like it covered everything nicely. I just wasn't sure. Wasted weight is no bueno for sure. Thanks for the reply.

The trucker gurl is missing 1 well placed LED.:D

That skid plate looks pretty awesome! I cant believe you are going to drag something that pretty on the curbs at the mall. You are a beast!:rockon:

Back