Andy Zuber?

Yep, I am now working with Chris at Marsfab, helping him expand his business some and knock out some work so he can get his lead times a bit more reasonable. Look for a new post coming soon with some expanded services we will be providing. Stephen, let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Leather & Lace...smdh Tattle-tails used to be where it was at...

Well I don't know own Andy but my buggy is at Chris so I guess I will meet him soon lol Chris is super talented and a hard worker if anyone deserves some help its him

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well I don't know own Andy but my buggy is at Chris so I guess I will meet him soon lol Chris is super talented and a hard worker if anyone deserves some help its him

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Andy got a little talent also :)

Cool to hear! Lots of talent at that shop.

which shop...MarsFab or Leather-n-Lace?

definitely the former...L&L is reserved for when everything else is closed and you are drunk when you walk in only

Oh, the nicknames that came out of that shop.
Scrappy, Nutsack, Token , Sketchy YJ Guy among others.
Those were some great times back then.

since we are bringing up old times :)

aimpaks.com_Extreme_204x4_20TV_Tellico_20June_2016__202005_DSC00236.JPG

aimpaks.com_Extreme_204x4_20TV_Tellico_20June_2016__202005_DSC00256.JPG

aimpaks.com_Extreme_204x4_20TV_Tellico_20June_2016__202005_DSC00268.JPG

aimpaks.com_Extreme_204x4_20TV_Tellico_20June_2016__202005_DSC00121.JPG

It was time to get some help. Fortunately Andy can handle many of the things I've avoided doing over the years. Specifically gear work. Because I've always been a one man operation who prefers fab work over axle work I've never ventured into that field much. Hiring Andy is another step towards being a full service shop that has the combined experience and knowledge to cover pretty much anything thrown at us.

Definately Lower 2. Killed a Zuk motor trying to drive out of a flop in that spot, good times.

Back