....another Callalantee trip... 12/28 and 12/29

Looks like a lot of rigs will be there... If you dont mind post a Pic of what to look for... Im off Friday so we'll be there early morning... maybe Thursday night..

URE2.jpg

pic040.jpg

I should be up there on the 29Th early

looks like i'll be up sat

The rock slide was last night, but was supposed to be cleared up before this morning. Haven't heard anything else.
As for vehicles.
I will be in this...
Callalantee.JPG
And probably winching this:flipoff2:
Orangetrailrunner
10.jpg

I am going on Friday, who else is going then? I am coming from Lexington, anybody from winston area going up on friday? I might could meet up with you because I will be going up thru Mocksville and/or Winston. I don't know any of the trails, so riding with someone who knows the trails would be nice.

I am going on Friday, who else is going then? I am coming from Lexington, anybody from winston area going up on friday? I might could meet up with you because I will be going up thru Mocksville and/or Winston. I don't know any of the trails, so riding with someone who knows the trails would be nice.

We'll be leaving out of the Winston Area Friday morning.... Let me know.. we could meet you somewhere on 421... say the large Shell station just past Yadkinville...

Chris

What time frame? We are riding for the day and then coming back home. Would like to make more of a trip, but with x-mas events, Saturday is shot for me. Give me a call or email me.

Tad
336-239-6061

We can meet up with you where ever.

We are planning to head up on Friday morning. Maybe some breakfast in Lenoir, and get to the campground around noon. I want to do an "easy ride" during the afternoon and save the hard stuff for the next day.
I will have the Commando pictured above with a blue and white Suburban towing it.
I have been there a few times and can probably find my way around.

Friday is my only day, so I will have to hit the trails earlier than that. Hopefully I can catch up with someone there or on the way. I am shooting to be there around 9am. I will be one of the two gray jeeps (mine is just primer) riding together. Hope to see ya'll on the trail or meet up with some of you that might be going a little earlier.

Tad

You guys care if I jump in on the Friday ride? I have never been and my wife is heading out to see her mom and brother...so open day for me. I will be heading out of Raleigh...early AM on Friday. I can meet some of you guys on the way.

Merry Christmas...

I think some from ncttora are going on the 27th

there is room on my trailer for one more rig. if some want to go.:driver:

Hobart, you are welcome to jump in and ride with us. Only problem is that I don't know the trails. I am hoping to catch up with someone there who knows them. I have a friend that tried to tell be which ways to go, but it is always nice to have someone there that already knows the trails.

Anyone in this group want or need a trail guide and has an open seat let me know. I'd be up for a day trip, not sure I want to camp :)

I can ride until around 3 each day then I have to work at the ski shop. Like CYJKrawler said...if anyone wants or needs a trail guide I will be more than happy to lead some of yall around.

Hobart, you are welcome to jump in and ride with us. Only problem is that I don't know the trails. I am hoping to catch up with someone there who knows them. I have a friend that tried to tell be which ways to go, but it is always nice to have someone there that already knows the trails.

Sweet...What time are you going to hit the trails on Friday? I will be coming from Raleigh so I want to give myself enough time.

I will have an open seat if someone wants to ride shotgun and be a trail guide.

I am probably going to camp Friday night but will have to be home on Saturday...so I don't know if I am going to wheel on Saturday...but you never know.

We are hoping to be there around 9am. We will be going up 52 to Winston-Salem, then 421. If you want to meet up with us somewhere on at the trail, let me know. I don't really have an extra seat, but if someone wants to ride, my gas take cover in the rear makes a nice hard seat.

Tad
(336) 239-6061

Back