Anybody off work tomorrow?

Totally unrelated....In search of heavy bumper for 2005-2007 super duty. Really would like it before 6pm today if possible.

Can return saturday morning

Interesting.
I am currently looking for someone to rent a uhaul box truck and let me borrow it tomorrow. I have this credit thing or something and cant rent a truck. I'll pay the bill and double for the service . Oh yeah MUST include supplemental insurance.

I've often wondered the amount of impact a 12-24" light bar (in front mount application) would take and still work? Maybe I can get paid to to do testing. A day off work really can pay for itself. Hmmmm

Normally, I am in the favor of peaceful protest as being a part of everyone's freedom of speech whether I agree or disagree with their cause. That being said, these Westboro Church pieces of shit just don't deserve to breath the same air as other citizens and really should be mowed down like fucking weeds.

Wasn't there a bill that passed recently in NC stating drivers could driver through protests on the roadway, provided there was no intent to maim. So I'd advise everyone avoid any semblance of premeditation and hope one of those mofo's falls off the curb.

Not sure if they still participate like they used to, but the patriot guard used to do a good job at keeping these assholes in check. They'd keep em so far away from the ceremony they couldn't be heard. They'd put up a bunch of US and pow flags to mask them as well.

Ignore Westboro. They thrive on your anger, and get a lot of their funding from suing people who retaliate in anger. If no one is shocked, angered, etc., they'll go away. They're not worth your time, they're just trolling anyone who will pay attention to them.

Yes that bill was passed. We carried a load of cows to process down in Georgia anyway protesters had the road blocked going into the processing plant. Now keep on mind this is a 4 dour 450 with a ten foot flat bed and a 40ft gooseneck loaded with steers. Never slow down one bit, the guy driving rolls down the window and yells I don't have any breaks get out the damn way, well they scattered like a cubby a quail threw there signs down, was funny as hell

I will be stuck at work, right next door to the high school where this is taking place. Should be interesting.

Let us know how it goes. I'll be stuck at work as well. I'm really hoping the letter to the news was a joke.

I really hope that is a hoax, makes me suck to my stomach, Fuck all the disrepectful bastards. Peacefull.protest hell, I would have no remorse to kill em all and add them to the list. No sweat off my ass!

I couldnt go abd see it without totally flipping shit, whats the worst could happen, spend the rest of my days in the nut hut.

I'm glad you put away your liberal values long enough to kill some religious folks Lou
:flipoff2:

Jus fawkin with ya dude

I am not the typical liberal, lol.

No issues that I'm aware of, other than traffic due to higher than expected turnout. And 1,500 were expected. We heard jets yesterday, as part of the trip up the mountain from Wilkesboro, but nothing today. Quite somber. God bless Dillion Baldridge. Thank you for your service, Sir!

Fuck all the disrepectful bastards. Peacefull.protest hell, I would have no remorse to kill em all and add them to the list. No sweat off my ass!
Spoken like a true devil dog! I think their "church" needs a good ole fashion burning while they are picked off running out!? Just my .02

Back