Anyone have a Super C motorhome?

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Hey all,

I started to look at Super C and I am wondering if anyone here has or had one and what areas to really look at.

Also any brands to stay away from or which ones have good reputations?

Thanks

I have a regular c class on the E 450 chassis. I also have been looking at Super C,'s. Need more towing capacity. My V10 is loud under load lots of engine noise and heat. I can hardly here the radio at times. I'm wondering if the same can be said on the super C with the engine still up front. I have a 24 foot international box truck and it gets pretty noisy also pulling steep grades. I'm thinking maybe looking at class A diesel pushers, less noise and heat up front.

I have a regular c class on the E 450 chassis. I also have been looking at Super C,'s. Need more towing capacity. My V10 is loud under load lots of engine noise and heat. I can hardly here the radio at times. I'm wondering if the same can be said on the super C with the engine still up front. I have a 24 foot international box truck and it gets pretty noisy also pulling steep grades. I'm thinking maybe looking at class A diesel pushers, less noise and heat up front.

Every medium duty chassis is going to be a turd if you actually tow anything.

Back