Anyone know where Goat Farm Road is?!

We have a bridge in Jamestown too. Its where some girl supposedly was killed on her way to prom. One night i was riding in the back of my buddies truck and I swear I saw a girl in a prom dress wave to me and just sorta dissapear :eek:
I think that was your date, at prom:flipoff2:

hey guys esp ray van buren.
i know where the blue bitch bridge is.
its been moved to maple springs rd. just
below my house.
ray are you any kin to david?
if so i went to school(ha ha) with him.
called me speedy way back then.
Just now caught this post.
Yes, I am David's brother and you went to school with me, also.

...I saw a girl in a prom dress wave to me and just sorta dissapear :eek:

Yea...seemed like every time I saw a girl in a prom dress she was waving and disappearing!

:(*sniff*:(

me and some guys from work are going out there after work next week with a camera and some guns, just in case something bad is going on out urban legend i believe butshould never take chances i will post the link for the film on youtube when its done, dont really expect anything but you never know, go on google type in goat farm road NC read the unsolved mysteries link also i live in granite falls heard i can take 321 to goat farm road is this true?
Connelly Springs Rd to Baton School Rd to Goat Farm Rd. Never been there but I've got sweet map skills.

For a very different goat farm experience, in the northern end of the county (happy valley) there is a nice little goat dairy/farm that makes goat cheese and goat's milk truffles. But sorry, no dead chicks in prom dresses.

me and some guys from work are going out there after work next week with a camera and some guns, just in case something bad is going on out urban legend i believe butshould never take chances i will post the link for the film on youtube when its done, dont really expect anything but you never know, go on google type in goat farm road NC read the unsolved mysteries link also i live in granite falls heard i can take 321 to goat farm road is this true?

Holy lack of punctuation batman

sentence structure is highly over rated

we went out last night took the closed road near castle bridge, alot of trails seems to belong to a hunting club, we took the baton school road at first something creepy about that road we didnt continue because in turned into a dirt road my friend didnt want to take his car down it, we are going back today in my suv, get some more footage you can see satilite map on google image, there is no bridge on goat farm road we did see the church but i dont know the name of it guess i ll have to see when we go back that route today, will keep you updated.

xsoldier

Please look at you keyboard. Find the Shift key on the right side. Two keys to the left of it is a key with a little dot (.) on it.
Do you know what this key is for?

(Yes, I'm grumpy this morning)

Anybody recall the name of the road in Lewisville NC that is like this, parallels 421 on the south side. That was where we would do this sort of thing, but the name escapes me. Been chased on that sucker from instantly appearing trucks more than once. Wonder how long those guys just sit there in the scrub waiting for somebody to roll along so they can chase them?

Are you talking about the "trail" that you can see veering off of 421 right by the Peace Haven exit if you're heading south?
Or is it an actual road?

All I can say is, people can be really stupid when it comes to rumors etc about what property actually is or is not.
If you want to find out the digs on a peice of property, all you have to do is look up the tax listings for the lot. Use something like GeoData explorer, you can get the name of the owner, then is all easy from there - public records.

I know that there is a Goat Farm Road in Eden. All of us from around there call it Goat Farm Road but from what I am told it is also the old highway 87.

hey do you know the name of the hunting club that owns that land i cant get any info on them and i would like permission to go out there again- also wondering if its not to much i might join if they'll let me fire my ak47 out there, the closest range i know is off highway 10 but thats far away and its 10 bucks an hour.

Back