Anyone know who's jeep this is?

Owned by Native Americans? That's a new one on me.
That is all I've ever been told about the place, that and if we disrupt to many sites or to much wildlife that the Indians could take it back. And as far as archeological sites I can go most anywhere around home find arrowheads swords clay pots etc.

Evening folks.

Yes. I posted the video of the Jeep to figure out who he was.

He got 1400.00 dollars in fines along with 20 hours community service.

I stepped down from FOU because too many things are going on and I am too tired to play reindeer games anymore. That and my time is up at the end of the year.

The stuff I posted on my FB page is now a mute point. But it basically called someone out to do their job.

About the Jeep flop that was said to be a drunk guy. We can only say what we are told but I did look further into it and had a nice chat with the guy and found out the real thing therefor it was corrected. I had not posted none of that stuff myself but I will answer for it.

Sorry it has took me so long to see this but I have been volunteering my time almost every day now since the storm hit. If you are in Goldsboro and want to chat with me I am with Tm Rubicon there at the fairgrounds.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back