[Apr 5, 2014] Uwharrie OHV Jamboree (Uwharrie, NC)

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
ai1363.photobucket.com_albums_r705_Uwharrie4w_JAMBOREE_LOGO_April_5_2013_zpsac377e60.png

We will be having our 3rd Annual Spring Uwharrie OHV Jamboree again - April 5, 2014! More details to follow soon. Read on.....

Last edited:
will be there!

I'm in! I love these events!

CLUBS
This Jamboree will be even more friendly for the clubs! I am going to let the clubs make their own money! First come, first serve. In other words, If a club wants to run the 4x4Games they can and keep the money! If they want to run just the 'Blind 'Dog' Run' they can! or another game. Have it open all day to try driving it! Charge $ per try and the club keeps the money! If they want to handle the RTI ramp they can and keep the money! If a club wants to make a big batch of chili or Brunswick stew they keep the money! I am open to any good idea that a club wants to do! If they want to do a Swap Meet they can and they make the money!! Just let me know what you and your club wants to do! Clubs will have free camping as normal! I will be posting on club Facebook pages!

www.JAARS.org will be at this years Jamboree with longer Helicopter rides and at a reduced price of $28! They will also be bringing 4x4s and giving rides on a beautiful 4WD private trail system - 200 acres - next door for $5 each!

No admission charge or parking fee this time either!

Attachments

• JamboDealerVendorRegistrationForm2014.pdf
    281.1 KB · Views: 323
Press Release - 01-29-2014
3rd Annual Spring ‘John Deere’ Uwharrie OHV Jamboree
April 5, 2014

Mission Statement: “Bringing all Uwharrie off-highway vehicle (OHV) users together to aid in recruiting volunteers and to raise awareness to ‘TREAD Lightly!’ So that the Uwharrie National Forest OHV Trail System can develop and be maintained”

This years’ spring Jamboree is expected to draw a big crowd again!
The Uwharrie OHV Jamboree is entering its third year and will be larger and with more events than last year. The Jamboree focuses on the off-road: Jeep, 4WD, Dirt Bike, ATV and ROV (Recreational Off- Highway Vehicle)/Side by Side crowd in Central North Carolina. The Jamboree is located in the Eldorado community of Montgomery County, across the street from the Eldorado Outpost on NC Highway 109, 10 miles North of Troy. The Jamboree is in conjunction with the Uwharrie National Forest OHV Trail System opening. This weekend has proven in the past, to be the busiest weekend at Uwharrie!

This event is promoted by Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center and Title Sponsored this spring by John Deere and James River Equipment of Asheboro, NC. Other dealers already signed up are Hendrick Jeep of Fayetteville, Mid-State Toyota of Asheboro, Cycle Center of Asheboro and World Class PowerSports of High Point.

This year’s events will include: Test drive/ride smaller off-road vehicles on the ‘John Deere Off-Road Test Track”, Vendors including Two Guys Metal Fabrication, Tarheel 4WD Center, 3:16 Off-Road, Carolina Metal Masters, Helicopter Rides and 4WD rides provided and sponsored by JAARS, 4WD Club Booth’s, Car Crush! sponsored by Trailheadz 4WD Club, supervised children’s play area, USFS Booth, TREAD Lightly! Booth, RTI Ramp, Food, 4x4Games and many more!

The 4x4Games are definitely a unique experience and fun. Drivers and navigators will be tackling some interesting challenges. These games can include: ‘Balance beam’, ‘Roll to the Line’, ‘Blind Dog Run’, ‘Spear the Ring’, ‘Ball and Post’ and ‘Nudge the Jug’. Only 4WDs may enter the 4x4Games and they will run continuously throughout the day starting at 10 AM.

This is a family event and no alcohol is allowed. Admission is FREE. The gates will open at 9 AM.

Attachments

• Press ReleaseJamboSpring2014Jan29.pdf
    231.5 KB · Views: 349
Will there be normal trail riding or just the event? If so, what are the trails like? Is it worth me trailering 6 hours to bring my jeep on 38's, or will I be bored with the trails?

Trails will be open. Hard to say on what your experience will be but I can go just about anywhere on 33's. Daniel will probably be the only trail to give any sort of a challenge.

Mad Mudders 4X4 will be providing chili april 5th. will be ready around 12 noon. served until its gone. a bowl of chili and drink will be served for $4 extra drinks will be available. crackers and other condiments will be provided at no cost! hope to see everybody and meet new people.

Email: uwharrie4w@aol.com or scott@UORTC.com

*Please make check payable to: Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center, LLC. Memo Line “Jamboree Account”. Mail to: 4026 NC Highway 109 North, Uwharrie, NC 27371

Thank you.

Attachments

• JamboDealerVendorRegistrationForm2014.pdf
    281.1 KB · Views: 284
Press Release - 03-03-2014

3rd Annual Spring ‘John Deere’ Uwharrie OHV Jamboree

April 5, 2014

Mission Statement: “Bringing all Uwharrie off-highway vehicle (OHV) users together to aid in recruiting volunteers and to raise awareness to ‘TREAD Lightly!’ So that the Uwharrie National Forest OHV Trail System can develop and be maintained”

This years’ spring Jamboree is expected to draw a big crowd again!
The Uwharrie OHV Jamboree is entering its third year and will be larger and with more events than last spring. The Jamboree focuses on the off-road: Jeep, 4WD, Dirt Bike, ATV and ROV (Recreational Off- Highway Vehicle)/Side by Side crowd in Central North Carolina. The Jamboree is located in the Eldorado community of Montgomery County, across the street from the Eldorado Outpost on NC Highway 109, 10 miles North of Troy. The Jamboree is in conjunction with the Uwharrie National Forest OHV Trail System opening. This weekend has proven in the past, to be the busiest weekend at Uwharrie!
This event is promoted by Uwharrie Off-Road Training Center/JAARS-Partners in Bible Translation and Title Sponsored this spring by John Deere and James River Equipment of Asheboro, NC. Other dealers already signed up are Hendrick Jeep of Fayetteville, Mid-State Toyota of Asheboro, Cycle Center of Asheboro, Bill Plemmons RV of Winston-Salem, KC Xtreme Machines of Greensboro, Lake Norman Power Sports of Cornelius and World Class Power Sports of High Point.
This year’s events will include: Test drive/ride your favorite off-road vehicles on the ‘John Deere Off-Road Test Track”. This is the perfect opportunity to test drive a new ATV/UTV. Vendors include Two Guys Metal Fabrication, Tarheel 4WD Center, 3:16 Off-Road, Carolina Metal Masters, Helicopter Rides and 4WD rides provided and sponsored by JAARS, 4WD Club Booth’s, Car Crush! sponsored by Trailheadz Club, USFS Booth, TREAD Lightly! Booth, RTI Ramp sponsored by Central North Carolina 4x4 Club, Carolina Bronco’s ‘Meet & Greet’, Chili sponsored by the Mad Mudders 4x4 Club, Food, 4x4Games and more!
The 4x4Games are definitely a unique experience and fun. Drivers and navigators will be tackling some interesting challenges. These games can include: ‘Balance beam’, ‘Roll to the Line’, ‘Blind Dog Run’, ‘Spear the Ring’, ‘Ball and Post’ and ‘Nudge the Jug’. Only 4WDs may enter the 4x4Games.
This is a family event and no alcohol is allowed. No public ATVs/UTVs allowed on grounds. Admission is FREE. The gates will open at 9 AM. For more information call (336) 906-1644 or e-mail us at scott@uortc.com

are the games going to operate about the same as the past?

Back