Around Raleigh?

sqlhawkn

Are there any places around Raleigh that can do a 12 to 14 bolt rear end swap? Any experiences with any local shops? How about that We Do Trucks just off the belt line?

stay away from We Do Trucks

contact Blackout Autosports
919-754-7910

i am damn sure Jon can take care of this for you

Hey,

I work at a 4x4 shop in north raleigh. give us a call or swing by the shop sometime. we do anything from lift kits to axle work, to motor swaps, to seat covers, lol.

Global Performance Motorsports
8624 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919)-784-0411

(rough directions) turn right on Ebenezer Church rd off of glenwood ave by carmax. 2nd road on the left should be barefoot industrial rd. the rd is L-shaped, we're around the bend on the right. there's generally a half-dozen jeeps sitting around so we shouldn't be too hard to identify, lol.

happy trails,
bigmac

DEO in Wilson can hook you up. I live out that way and have used them for alot of things from diesel upgrades to work on my 63 Willys.

We DO Trucks is not the place to have this work done.

bigmackloud said:
Hey,
I work at a 4x4 shop in north raleigh. give us a call or swing by the shop sometime. we do anything from lift kits to axle work, to motor swaps, to seat covers, lol.
Global Performance Motorsports
8624 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27607
(919)-784-0411
(rough directions) turn right on Ebenezer Church rd off of glenwood ave by carmax. 2nd road on the left should be barefoot industrial rd. the rd is L-shaped, we're around the bend on the right. there's generally a half-dozen jeeps sitting around so we shouldn't be too hard to identify, lol.
happy trails,
bigmac

You all need a bigger banner... or sign.. it was hard to find when i drove by once..

go to global if you want somethin done. they know what they are doing there. i can personally vouch for jeremy and ralph who work there.

Back