At Ruffstuff we've Lowered Diff Cover Prices!

Dan Fredrickson

Same great 3/8" thick covers but with the recent drop in steel prices we were able to lower our Diff Cover prices by $10 across the board!

They used to be a great value for around $10 more than the rest you got a cover twice as thick, now for about the same price you get the same cover!

And you can still take the discount too and get much more for much less :smokin:

Still welded inside & out, still machined Flat after welding!
awww.ruffstuffspecialties.com_gallery_albums_userpics_10001_album_20dif_20cover_20pic.jpg

awww.ruffstuffspecialties.com_gallery_albums_userpics_10001_14_20Bolt_20Cover_202_2016_2008.jpg

awww.ruffstuffspecialties.com_gallery_albums_userpics_10001_D44_20Diff_20cover_202_2016_2008.jpg

Diff Covers & Pinion Guards - RuffStuff Specialties

Thanks for your continued patronage and we will continue our efforts to bring you fair prices!

Last edited:
The stock market is collapsing.....for now......

It will come back over time or civilization as we know it will end:eek: Oh well, life goes on and if civilization is coming to an end what better time to get your rig ready:D
And if it costs' 10% less by using the NC4X4 discount code you don't need a never ending pretend sale either!

I don't know about every cover made......BUT

I do know about Differential Covers and I can honestly say ours would be very hard to beat in any test!

Thanks to NC we are pounding ahead!

Trying to bring out 6 more covers over the next few months....You guys are our biggest single group! And 3000 miles away, Thanks!

Thank you NC4X4!

We have been very, very busy the last 6 months and alot of the credit goes to NC folks, you are still 3000 miles away and still we have more sales to you! Thanks

Another weekend welding! (yet again!)

It took 2 guys all weekend to get at least 20 ahead on every cover this weekend! At least it wasn't hot out, it was hot enough inside!

Man, Moving is my.....

Most hated thing to do.....

We moved the entire retail operation and set up on the first weekend but it took another week to move and setup everything else, glad thats over with!

Another weekend welding...

But now we have 2 welders scheduled to weld all day Saturday to fill the gaps in the cover stock that got low over the week...

Back