Battery Outdoor Power Equipment 2022 edition

After reading Matt's extensive research, I decided to dive into the world of battery powered toys :huggy: (there's room for so many "yo momma" or "yo wife" jokes here)

I bought the EGO 765 blower, the hedge trimmer, and BASE trimmer. Trimmer came with 2.5 battery and I added the 5.0 battery

The 2.5 works best with the blower to dry off vehicles after a wash as I have it over my chest a lot. The 2.5 powered thru drying off the suburban, the driveway (twice), the back porch and portion of the back yard, my wife's car, and my ALMOST made it thru blowing off the little black car. I LOVE how it doesn't seem to lose any power when it's close to death...it just STOPS

A quick switch to the 5.0 and I was back in action. Though, it's much more difficult to hold above my chest for very long.

So far VERY impressed.

I've yet to use the string trimmer or hedge trimmer. That should be this weekend.

So who's gonna jump on the electric power washer grenade???
I'll likely do that as well here at the house. I have the big daddy at the barndo for jeep duty

I figure an electric would be just perfect for foaming cars

I got a buddy that got one for washing dirt bikes before we load up. It’s so so. It’s not that powerful at all. He did get a cheaper one though but I’m mixed in it

Yeah…I’ve bought a few of the sub-$200 units…decent for knocking dirt off. Probably a max of 1500psi…so not really good for cutting grime.

I have a corded PW, that my BIL left at my house. It does ok. As said the power isn't great. It'd be fine to wash cars with, if it had a regular handle. Many of them have a plastic adjustable one vs a gas handle

Back