bbc rockwell buggy

91oneton

this is Kevins new 4 seat buggy ...
454bbc chevy sm465 twin stick 205
46" claws, rockwells, double beadlocks
136" wb 28" belly 80" total height

WOW, uh, thats gonna be a huge buggy. Definetly different going with the claws, any plans on cuttin the lugs? Where is this being built?

Here's some more pics
1124071436aqx1.jpg
[/IMG]
1124071436bdx9.jpg
[/IMG]
1124071436cxc3.jpg
[/IMG]
1124071437yq2.jpg
[/IMG]

Dang, that thing is huge! The carolinas have a lot of new buggys being pumped out right now. :huggy:

104" width. he does have another steer axle however its not under it yet .. for now just front steer ...

it is wide for sure . we got the hubs flipped out and 15 x16 wheels with about 6 inches of backspacing

i think legally you need flags and a sign.. up to 10 ft. permits over 10 ft. but i could be wrong ... either way hes just gonna pull it and hope for the best

That's sweet, it's looking good. I guess he could always flip the hubs back around.

i think legally you need flags and a sign.. up to 10 ft. permits over 10 ft. but i could be wrong ... either way hes just gonna pull it and hope for the best

Yea 102 is the limit, mine sits at 104" wide as well but thats with the rims flipped around backward to dish the tires in.

The buggy is def gonna be sick thou, 675 horsepower :burnout:

I wish I was around to help you guys out, but I guess i'll just keep holdin it down up here in Raleigh, me and Kevin (K5 on tons and 44's) can be the Raleigh division of the Big Dixie Boggers :driver:

Well the seats are in for now ready for the dash

Back