Best place to get bulk hardware

Haha! I've been a hardcore web wheeler for over 4 years now because I'm a dumbass. I'm hoping that changes in 2021.

I have decided to officially identify as a “web wheeler.” It helps me sleep better at night :flipoff2:
You'll have to fight @jeepinmatt for that title

Don't worry, there's plenty of room at the top. Don't get caught up in the dregs of those who "actually wheel". As my good friend Merriam Webster clarifies:
web wheeling
noun \ ˈweb wheel·ing | \ ˈweb ˈ(h)wē-liŋ \
Avoiding the occurences of: hemorraging extravagant sums of personal time and capital for no tangible gain, only to create unexpected instances of immediate expenditures due to the urgency of making it to "camp" after having attended a place of which no one should have been anyway.

Don't worry, there's plenty of room at the top. Don't get caught up in the dregs of those who "actually wheel". As my good friend Merriam Webster clarifies:
web wheeling
Avoiding the occurences of: hemorraging extravagant sums of personal time and capital for no tangible gain, only to create unexpected instances of immediate expenditures due to the urgency of making it to "camp" after having attended a place of which no one should have been anyway.

LMAO!!!!!!! CLASSIC!!!

Wow how did this thread go from where to buy bolts to arson?

Oh i sent this too soon. The web wheelers haven't started "debating" yet.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

web wheeling

There's nothing like driving 8 hrs, breaking on the first day, and sitting at camp in the rain for 3 days drinking beer because everyone is broke :lol:

There's nothing like driving 8 hrs, breaking on the first day, and sitting at camp in the rain for 3 days drinking beer because everyone is broke :lol:

Been there, done that, and....

300px-I%27ll_Fuckin_Do_It_Again.jpg

Back