Big Dixie Boggers Spring Event date set! - April 30-May 2

Looking awsome guys

mbost and I came out to help on Saturday. There was plenty of heavy equipment there so we didn't break much of a sweat. Everything is looking great and I'm pleased to know the XJ should be able to do a lot of the obstacles. Keep up the great work guys!

Heck yeah! Looks awesome. You guys have done a lot of work!

Boooo :flipoff2:
haha, jk, water smelled like crap anyway, BDB doin it up right, trails should be cool for every type of rig now :driver:
lol dude there is plenty of mud there for you! It was a wet sloppy mess in some areas. I don't see how it'll dry before the spring event! Sure hope it does tho!
Matter of fact you're name came up when we were all talking about the mud. It was said you'd be pleased. Heheh

Sure thing papajon.

lol dude there is plenty of mud there for you! It was a wet sloppy mess in some areas. I don't see how it'll dry before the spring event! Sure hope it does tho!
Matter of fact you're name came up when we were all talking about the mud. It was said you'd be pleased. Heheh
Sure thing papajon.

Cool :smokin:

However, it would require me having something to wheel :handed::lol:

Hey old jeeps trails look good great. this year there should be more smaller rigs out on the trails. more work for the club but that's what ya'll open up for right . (sorry we missed the work day ,i know it was last minute). By the way great pics and new map.

The farm is awesome.

Bump 4 BADASS

Took an afternoon walk through the trails at the Farm Sunday(Easter) and everything looking Great! Green grass showing itself just about everywhere on the side paths. The Farm is like fine wine- and it's almost time! Hope to see everyone there!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
You damn right.
FWIW, Justin (aka backntac) made it to the top of Bees Nest at our last event. Broke a stub shaft at the crest.
He had its azz.
:beer:

Back